This Herb Increases Testosterone Via Unique Pathways

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ErgogenicHealth

This Herb Increases Testosterone Via Unique Pathways

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Hey guys,

I am playing around with Dodder Seeds atm, to see how it feels:

Check these amazing studies out:

The total flavones from Semen cuscutae reverse the reduction of testosterone level and the expression of androgen receptor gene in kidney-yang deficient mice

Objective: To discover the effect of the total flavones from Semen cuscutae (TFSC) on the kidney-yang deficiency male mouse, especially on hormone levels and the androgen receptor (AR) mRNA and protein level in the kidney and testicle.

Methods: ICR male mouse were separated into six groups, and, except for the normal group, hydrocortisone was injected intraperitoneally to make the kidney-yang deficiency. The groups were then treated with TFSC, methyltestosterone and Jinkui Shenqi Wan, except for the normal group and control group. 14 days after administering, testosterone levels in the total serum were analysed by radioimmunoassay, AR mRNA levels measured by real time RT-PCR and protein levels by immunohistochemistry.

Results: The control group had the lowest testosterone level, AR mRNA level and protein level, and the TFSC can reverse the reduction of testosterone level, AR mRNA level and protein level induced by the hydrocortisone.

Conclusions: This is the first study to demonstrate that TFSC treatment may reverse kidney-yang deficiency symptoms by restoring the levels of testosterone and AR mRNA and protein expression in the kidney and testicle.

Effects of flavonoids from Semen Cuscutae on the reproductive system in male rats
Aim: To evaluate the effects of the flavonoids extracted from the Semen Cuscutae (FSC) on the reproductive and endocrine functions in male rats.

Methods: (1) FSC were obtained from the semen of Cuscuta sinensis Lam through solvent extraction and polyamide columnar chromatography; (2) Effect of FSC on the reproductive organs was assessed in immature rats. Rats were administered FSC through gastric gavage at a dose of 300 mg/kg per day for 7 days and the weights of testis, epididymis, seminal vesicle and pituitary gland were then observed; (3) To observe the effect of FSC on the reproductive endocrine function: same dose level of FSC was given to male rats of different age groups for 7 days; on day 8, the plasma testosterone (T), estradiol (E2) and LH were determined by RIA, the specific binding of LH was estimated and the testes were weighed. (4) Effect of FSC on LH secretion was assessed in vitro on cultured adenohypophysis. (5) Effect of FSC on T secretion was assessed in vitro on Leydig cell culture.

Results: FSC increased the weights of testis, epididymis and pituitary gland, and stimulated T and LH secretion both in vitro and in immature rats.

Conclusion: FSC invigorates the reproductive system and reproductive endocrine function in male rats.
succubus76

Re: This Herb Increases Testosterone Via Unique Pathways

Unread post by succubus76 »

Just take clomid lol.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

It's interesting that it upregulates AR; but what is kidney-yang deficiency?
"The Research Zone" is permanently down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

Kidney yin, also called primordial yin, true yin or true water, is the foundation of the yin fluid of the whole body...
Kidney yang, also called primordial yang, true yang or true fire, is the foundation of the yang qi of the whole body...
Sounds like a prescientific understanding of human anatomy.
ErgogenicHealth

Meso wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:24 pm It's interesting that it upregulates AR; but what is kidney-yang deficiency?
Kidney yang deficiency can be caused by natural aging, excessive sexual activity, chronic illness, working too hard for too long, and prolonged emotional strain. But it can also be caused by poor diet and genetics. Kidney yang deficiency also has low back issues but they tend to be combined with weak knees
ErgogenicHealth

So my initial effects from the Dodder Seed extract (mega dosing) so far are:

-More intense push and sexual desire.

-More random erections.

-Larger flacid hang size.

-Way are anticipatory reward feeling, anticipatory anhedonia has disappeared. 

-Noticing that I am cutting people off more often, I don’t feel as smooth in conversation.

-I feel like I am stuttering more often, which is a good sign.

-Hair pulling (Trichotillomania) has increased. 

-There’s a strong head pressure forced feeling, not absent minded. 

-I feel more excitable and ticklish.

-I feel more prone to stress.

-I feel more ADHD in a sense. 

-More vivid dreams. 

Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

Come on... you're turning this once very serious forum into a joke.

Btw most of us are already injecting and/or are on clomid, proviron, hcg...

Testosterone is not the issue
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

Delfador wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:15 am Come on... you're turning this once very serious forum into a joke.

I disagree. There are probably different "types" of PSSD, and testosterone could be the answer or part of the answer for some of them.

Keep us updated, @ErgogeneticHealth
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Delfador wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:15 am Come on... you're turning this once very serious forum into a joke.

How’s he turning the forum into a joke? He’s shared something that’s helping him and given a reason for why this could be.

Some people inject T but I wouldn’t go as far as saying most. Some of these people on T also report good improvements so in their case, maybe it is part of the issue.
ErgogenicHealth

I find this really disrepectful. I am trying to add as much value to this community as possible.