HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Amisrableguy

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by Amisrableguy »

defmyst wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:46 pm So, I see some HGH supplements you can buy online. Not sure how legit these are though. Would there be a marked difference between injecting yourself with HGH compared to just taking pills?
Waste of money!its like taking a test booster which will help a little(no difference on blood work) or not at all in most cases vs injection testosterone ur levels will go where u want them too

Hgh supplements don’t work and will not cause actual growth of brain skull and all the dramatic side effects in certain doses!

In order for all that to happen u would need actually elevated growth hormone levels beyond what’s possible or natural for the human body
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

defmyst wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:46 pm So, I see some HGH supplements you can buy online. Not sure how legit these are though. Would there be a marked difference between injecting yourself with HGH compared to just taking pills?
Mayo Clinic staff says only injections are effective
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-life ... t-20045735
Amisrableguy

kpavel wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:07 pm
Mayo Clinic staff says only injections are effective
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-life ... t-20045735
I don’t see why u don’t all try it I got a cheap source and the only people it’s been tried by it has worked and rember everyone is different

It can take months to years to get better this guy just got lucky!
In terms of quick results

As I read many people with Hgh report sides at different timelines
Some guys weeks others months and even a couple years before benefits
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

exogenous Growth hormone will shutdown your own production as testosterone and everyotherr hormones does. Plus it boost IGF-1 that causes insulin resistance by its own.
A secretagogue it's safer because of the diabetes risk. People report benefits in sleep quality and muscle and cartilage regeneration.
GIXXER

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS(heals pssd) AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

Unread post by GIXXER »

Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:30 am Only if y have preexisting brain tumor

He did. He had an MRI in 2013 after a snowmobile accident. It was discovered at that time but very small maybe the size of a peanut. I believe he was taking large amounts of HGH I want to say 4-5 iu's a day but I could be wrong. He was jacked though.
Amisrableguy

Re: HGH GROWS NEW BRAIN CELLS(heals pssd) AND NERUONS ACCORIDING TO SCIENCE

GIXXER wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:28 pm
Amisrableguy wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:30 am Only if y have preexisting brain tumor

He did. He had an MRI in 2013 after a snowmobile accident. It was discovered at that time but very small maybe the size of a peanut. I believe he was taking large amounts of HGH I want to say 4-5 iu's a day but I could be wrong. He was jacked though.
Ok so what does that matter unless u have a tumor ur fine!
Amisrableguy

succubus76 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:36 pm exogenous Growth hormone will shutdown your own production as testosterone and everyotherr hormones does. Plus it boost IGF-1 that causes insulin resistance by its own.
A secretagogue it's safer because of the diabetes risk. People report benefits in sleep quality and muscle and cartilage regeneration.
Yes there is a diabetic risk but ur fine plenty of people run Hgh at high doses no problems this is a small chance

And nothing works like Hgh in that sense but I don’t understand how u want doctors to come up with cure it’s not possible Hgh is the closest thing we can get to new brain cells and neurons

If the problem really is nerves and neurons then Hgh would be the only way

Small chance of diabetes or permanent Ed what’s it gonna be
kpavel

Unread post by kpavel »

succubus76 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:36 pm exogenous Growth hormone will shutdown your own production as testosterone and everyotherr hormones does. Plus it boost IGF-1 that causes insulin resistance by its own.
In fact it could be IGF-1 that brings benefits, this thing is also discussed in acne research. IGF-1 results from Ghr receptor signalling and this results in phosphorylation of FOXO genes which in turn desensitize Ghr.

IGF-I and TGF-beta2 have a key role on regeneration of nitric oxide synthase (NOS)-containing nerves after cavernous neurotomy in rats
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10553803/
The molecular mechanism of nitric oxide synthase (NOS)-containing nerve regeneration is still unknown. It is believed that growth factors are involved in this phenomenon. We investigated the change of NOS containing nerve fibers and the mRNA expression of insulin like growth factor (IGF)-I, nerve growth factor (NGF), transforming growth factor (TGF)-alpha, TGF-beta1, TGF-beta2, TGF-beta3, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), endothelial NOS (eNOS) and neuronal NOS (nNOS) on the penis after cavernous nerve neurotomy in rats. Male rats were divided into four groups: (1) sham operation (n = 14); (2) unilateral neurotomy of a 5 mm segment of the cavernous nerve (n = 21); (3) unilateral neurotomy with growth hormone (n = 14); and (4) bilateral neurotomy (n = 21). Electrostimulation of the intact cavernous nerve or pelvic ganglion were performed at one, three and six months. Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH) diaphorase staining and immunohistochemistry were used to identify NOS in the penis. The gene expression for growth factors, eNOS and nNOS were investigated in corporal tissue by reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). One month after neurotomy, both unilateral and bilateral neurotomy groups showed significant decreases in NOS-containing nerve fibers on the dorsal and intracavernosal nerves on the side of neurotomy. Significantly lower mRNA expression of nNOS, IGF-I and TGF-beta2, higher mRNA expression of eNOS and VEGF189 were shown in these groups. At three months, the number of NOS-containing nerve fibers in the unilateral neurotomy group increased only slightly, while the GH-treated group showed a significant increase. At six months, those in the intracavernosal nerve only increased in a significant amount (P < 0.0001), however mRNA expression of nNOS, IGF-I and TGF-beta2 showed a significant increase as early as at three months. After bilateral neurotomy, the NOS-positive nerve fibers in the dorsal and intracavernosal nerve were significantly decreased at one month and remained so at six months; no erectile response could be elicited by pelvic ganglion stimulation. In the unilateral neurotomy group at six months, more NOS-positive neurons in the pelvic ganglia were found on the intact side than on the side of the neurotomy (P < 0.003), indicating that the regeneration derived from pelvic ganglion neurons on the intact side. Furthermore, electrostimulation in the unilateral neurotomy group revealed a greater maximal intracavernosal pressure and a shorter latency period at six months than at one month (P < 0.014, P < 0.001, respectively). These data suggest that IGF-I and TGF-beta2 may play a key role in the regeneration of nNOS-containing nerve fibers in the dorsal and intracavernosal nerves, and eNOS increases temporarily in the intracavernous involving VEGF189 after unilateral cavernous nerve injury.
Amisrableguy

I mean what if this is simply the cure we all need I mean everyone who has tried it the couple of people had success

In theory there should be no reason we don’t see benefits
Amisrableguy

Bump don’t know why more people are not trying it

Can be bought in purple panda labs for cheap