Crash after covid vaccination

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Ch21

Re: Crash after covid vaccination

Unread post by Ch21 »

Now I can get an erection again, but I am struggling with strong brainfog
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

I had my pfizer vaccine 2 days ago and i am fine. Give your body a bit time to recover.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

I made a whole post on here a couple weeks ago but not sure why it never showed up. Lots of men complaining of erectile dysfunction after the vaccine. Theory is because the vaccine hammers the organs with the most ACE2 receptors (lungs, heart, testicles). Anyone with pssd should NOT be getting the vaccine. Like throwing gasoline on a burning fire.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Theories are part of this forum, medical advice, including blunt statements like people with pssd should not get vaccinated, goes too far.
Based on the few experiences here, most seem fine with the vaccine. Also, getting (long) covid is a serious risk if people decide not to get a vaccine.
In the end people should decide themselves, but black-white statements that the vaccine is always bad will be removed.
sovietxrobot

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

There is some evidence that COVID-19 may be associated with erectile dysfunction. There is 0 published evidence that the vaccine causes sexual side effects.
Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo »

Maxin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:06 pm I made a whole post on here a couple weeks ago but not sure why it never showed up. Lots of men complaining of erectile dysfunction after the vaccine. Theory is because the vaccine hammers the organs with the most ACE2 receptors (lungs, heart, testicles). Anyone with pssd should NOT be getting the vaccine. Like throwing gasoline on a burning fire.
Where did you hear about mens complaining of ED?
In case it happens I assume it's unrelated to PSSD / serotoninergic / dopaminergic mechanism, and should be temporary?
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Yes is unrelated with PSSD, it’s all about inflamation.
Ch21

Unread post by Ch21 »

Today I had my second vaccination and everything was limp again. And my hair is dull and greasy.
guacamo

Unread post by guacamo »

Maxin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:06 pm I made a whole post on here a couple weeks ago but not sure why it never showed up. Lots of men complaining of erectile dysfunction after the vaccine. Theory is because the vaccine hammers the organs with the most ACE2 receptors (lungs, heart, testicles). Anyone with pssd should NOT be getting the vaccine. Like throwing gasoline on a burning fire.
Could you provide context to this? As far as i know vaccine is intramusculary, where antigen presentation to B lymphocytes is shared across other cells in organism, other than that it stays in the muscle and does not circulate to anything whatsoever. Minimal amount of the vaccine can get to the bloodstream, but the amount is so little it will not induce any side effects, other than temporary inflammation, which happens often with every vaccine. The result of S protein in coronavirus and S protein in the vaccine cannot be taken as analogy to how vaccine works.
Last edited by guacamo on Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maxin

Unread post by Maxin »

You guys got to be kidding that you are unaware of Covid vaccine causing ED. So many people are talking about this all over Reddit and Facebook groups in a part of. I’m actually shocked that any of you with pssd would touch the vaccine with a 10 ft pole. Causing menstruation problems in women. It’s common knowledge. Is it permanent, who knows? But it’s obviously messing with reproductive parts.