Ahmad Intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
ahmad

Re: pssd--Could anybody help me?- Ahmad OP

Unread post by ahmad »

Hi Dear forexworld12 and Ghost
Thank you indeed for your help. I took "Turmeric Curcumin" for one week but it had not any obvious effect on my PSSD.
1-Could "bubropion+ buspar" and "Turmeric Curcumin" be used?
2-Does "Turmeric Curcumin" decreases the effct of "bubropion+ buspar"?
Unfortunately in my country "Huperzine" does not exist. Could any other drug be replaced in "CDP Choline, Huperzine, and Zinc"?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

ahmad wrote:Hi Dear forexworld12 and Ghost
Thank you indeed for your help. I took "Turmeric Curcumin" for one week but it had not any obvious effect on my PSSD.
1-Could "bubropion+ buspar" and "Turmeric Curcumin" be used?
2-Does "Turmeric Curcumin" decreases the effct of "bubropion+ buspar"?
Unfortunately in my country "Huperzine" does not exist. Could any other drug be replaced in "CDP Choline, Huperzine, and Zinc"?
I don't think that Curcumin directly interacts with either. But I'd start slow with new meds always.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

Thanks indeed Dear Ghost for your guides
None of the drugs that i have took for reversing my PSSD been helpful. I have 2 questions:
1- Could any other combination of drugs be helpful for my PSSD and numbness or any other ways?
2-Had anybody comeback to health from PSSD and genital numbness?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

ahmad wrote:Thanks indeed Dear Ghost for your guides
None of the drugs that i have took for reversing my PSSD been helpful. I have 2 questions:
1- Could any other combination of drugs be helpful for my PSSD and numbness or any other ways?
2-Had anybody comeback to health from PSSD and genital numbness?
Try inositol. I'm currently very interested in it. There's a thread on it here on the forum. Also if you google "PSSD Inositol" you'll find a few recovery stories.

Beyond that...there are many things you could try.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
scot

Unread post by scot »

@Ghost:Any progress?
Last edited by scot on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

scot wrote:@Ghost:Could you post your progress after some time with Inositol please?
thanks
I haven't used it yet. It apparently can worsen ADD while you are on it. I'm a very busy student and will have to wait till around the new year before I can try. Can't take the ADD risk now.

I suggest looking it up on this forum. We won't have more evidence until more people try it, but I've seen it really help some people. Good for Anxiety/OCD/ Social Phobia too.
forexworld12

Unread post by forexworld12 »

Inositol seems to significantly increase the density of dopamine d2 recptors in the straitum which is the major reward area of dopamine . . If one has apathy emotional blunting or sexual problem that is dopamine receptor desensitizaion/dysfunction or downregulation related via maybe stimulant or street drug use or other thing then it makes sense to use this stuff ... However inositol also increases 5ht2 receptor density slightly this looks like the mechanism how it is able to treat symptoms of pssd.. If this 5ht2c increased sensitivity was in the raphe nuclei it would have been better
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

Dear freinds; thanks for your guides. Although some drugs are not in my country the same as Hupersine and Inisitol, But i hope i can become good. But about hormones i had One question: Hypogonadism are 3 types: Primary Hypogonadism, Secondary Hypogonadism (as well as Temporary Secondary Hypogonadism ) and Mixed (Primary+Secondary) which Hormones are opposite in Primary and Secondary in LH & FSH!
In Secondary Hyopgonadism which can be the cause of Psychoactive drugs : Testosterone level are low and LH and FSH are low or in aporopriately normal.
My test hormones results: 3<Testosterone =4 < 8 & LH & FSH were near low which caused Temporary Secondary Hyopgonadism when Testosterone level come low, and at the same time bad Impotence with numbness causes. As I know Testosterone therapy and Gonadotropin replacement therapy are solution.
As I know hormone therapy is dangerous.
My question is :
Are Testosterone therapy Stable in the body?
I mean can my impotence become good at the same time when Hypogonadism treated or Testosterone come to low when it elevated ?
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

Does anybody know my question?
ahmad

Unread post by ahmad »

Hi Dear friends;
Does any drugs that use others for PSSD be effective for me?
Do Trazodone be helpful for me as I took those anti-psychotics and SSRIs?