forget it

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
Abrahameanimale

Re: The reason we don't respond to any drugs, PSSD root cause IL6-SERT feedback loop

Unread post by Abrahameanimale »

You still don't understand that there's no such thing as "low grade sepsis". You can't make an analogy for it. Either you have sepsis or you don't. If you think you have sepsis then you should be rushing to the hospital this very second. You don't understand these terms and throw them around like you do.

You still haven't answered whether or not the sexual symptoms are caused by a testicular infection?

If you're gonna make such absurd claims as you have, you should be ready to take criticism and give proper answers when they're being disputed.
cdraham

Re: The reason we don't respond to any drugs, PSSD root cause IL6-SERT feedback loop

Unread post by cdraham »

Last edited by cdraham on Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abrahameanimale

Understood, but that has nothing to do with sepsis. That's just something that doesn't exist, that you came up with. Just be careful making statements and explaining things to others, when you're falsely using terms you don't even understand.

Btw a previous theory of yours was that a gamsa was needed to cure this. You were pretty adamant that it was the ONLY solution to fix this. Do you still believe that?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Abrahameanimale

Oh okay, so you admit all those previous theories you put forward were wrong then? Because I remember at the time you were pushing those theories to others as 100% truth (even when others pointed out all the flaws they presented). For example: "a gamsa is the ONLY way to cure pssd". And now surprisingly it's forgotten. Same thing with "neurogenesis is the ONLY way to cure pssd"
Last edited by Abrahameanimale on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Abrahameanimale

It's a cycle with you. You come up with a theory -> push it as factual to everyone and insist its the only way -> slowly you realize it doesn't add up -> come up with a new theory and repeat the cycle.
Why don't you for once prove your theory works? Before you present it to everyone else and act as an "intelligent" scientist telling others what to test and what not to test, what pssd is and what it isn't.
sovietxrobot

Re: forget it

Unread post by sovietxrobot »

Why did you delete this? Criticism is part of the scientific process. When you publish a research paper, its review by several experts in the field who's job is to critique- to make sure your paper is sound. If an experiment or theory can't stand up to criticism then its either wrong or incomplete- neither of which is a bad thing, because even if you get it wrong, you can learn from the discussion. Who's to say this other user is correct and you are wrong? Engage in the discussion and provide evidence for your views.
Jaxx

Re: forget it

Unread post by Jaxx »

sovietxrobot wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:53 pm Why did you delete this? Criticism is part of the scientific process. When you publish a research paper, its review by several experts in the field who's job is to critique- to make sure your paper is sound. If an experiment or theory can't stand up to criticism then its either wrong or incomplete- neither of which is a bad thing, because even if you get it wrong, you can learn from the discussion. Who's to say this other user is correct and you are wrong? Engage in the discussion and provide evidence for your views.
The last post by abrahameanimale was clearly trolling and deleted. Not sure if OP therefore deleted his replies, but i would understand…
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

MindChanger wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:33 am I wrote about cytokine & serotonin connection a long time ago, and you are not right here.

The problem is not in IL-6, the problem is related to TH2 cytokines, IDO/TDO, immune predisposition (gut dysbiosis and stress) and defective serotogenic system (including genetic mutation and epigenetic changes). I have solid arguments for this statement based on advanced extensive tests, experiments and studies, which, unfortunately, I can not share at the moment.

The only thing I want to say here is that I tested all cytokines, and my TH1 cytokines (including IL6) are perfectly in the middle of the range, while my TH2 cytokines are UNDETECTABLE (IL4, IL5).

A few of quick studies:

"Murine basophils were found to participate in the Th2 polarization by instantly secreting lots of IL-4, whereas 5-HT could downregulate this IL-4 production by basophils in vitro and in vivo."

"IL4 suppresses the serotonin production in neurons" (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6964913/).

"IL-4 reduced IL-1β-induced 5-HT levels by inhibiting tryptophan hydroxylase (TPH) mRNA and activating serotonin transporter (SERT)" (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4568381/).
`
The reason why I answer to this post is because you started researching in the right direction. The thing is that receptors are proteins and they have their own half-life. So they should fix themselves no matter what, while still a majority of people here focuses on receptors. There is usually an organic issue behind disease and disease-progression. In our case, it is an extremely complex problem with extremely rare immunological predispositions in cytokine profiles and serotogenic system due to genetic mutation, gut dysbiosis and inflammatory cascade at the moment of taking a supplement.

Lyme by itself can not cause your PSSD, but PSSD could worsen your immune system to an extent that you actually got Lyme.

There is also an extreme infinite loop of elevated serotonin on immune system. Serotonin -> dysbalance in immune system -> even more serotonin -> even more dysbalance in immune system _> ..... The most responsible receptors for this are 5HT3, 5HT2A and 5HT2B, two of which are extremely overlooked here.

IDO/TDO and their implication in PSSD deserve the post, but I'd need approximately a month to bring all material into one post. I was tested for tryptophan and sertonin levels in my blood and spinal cord, and they were elevated in both cases (There were also unique antibodies).

I'd really advice you guys to focus on gut at the moment.

Are you able to tell us what the unique antibodies were. This is potentially groundbreaking for all of us suffering..