Paroxetine effects in adult male rat colon: focus on gut steroidogenesis and microbiota (Melcangi's team)

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
anacleta

Paroxetine effects in adult male rat colon: focus on gut steroidogenesis and microbiota (Melcangi's team)

Unread post by anacleta »

new findings from Melcangi's team on paroxetine altering steroidogenesis and microbiota

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... tract_book

Page 109-110
JLo22

Re: Paroxetine effects in adult male rat colon: focus on gut steroidogenesis and microbiota (Melcangi's team)

Unread post by JLo22 »

We should continue with Melcangi GoFundMe to continue this progress.
no_name01010

Re: Paroxetine effects in adult male rat colon: focus on gut steroidogenesis and microbiota (Melcangi's team)

Unread post by no_name01010 »

JLo22 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:48 pm We should continue with Melcangi GoFundMe to continue this progress.
Exactly.
Here Is the link : https://gofund.me/3d6f8a77
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Now taking paroxetine 1mg as need or 1 or 2 times week.
By now, my the best solution for anxiety and sex.

- No anxiety, no gut problems, no benzos
- Desire for woman and sex
- No delayed ejaculation (for me the worst side effect of SSRIs)
- Good erectile function (better during covid infection)

Paroxetine helps me a lot for anxiety and gut problems.
JLo22

Unread post by JLo22 »

SSRI will not cause pssd in every single individual who takes the medication. Not every person gets PFS who takes Finesteride.
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

JLo22 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:41 pm SSRI will not cause pssd in every single individual who takes the medication. Not every person gets PFS who takes Finesteride.
Probably because everyones immunesystem and microbiota is different and some people are already disposioned duo to toxins and a already damaged microbiota. Maybe also genetics buts that's the part that's plays the least significant role I think...