Psylocybin mushrooms microdose

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
lepardglass

Psylocybin mushrooms microdose

Unread post by lepardglass »

Had moderate success with 100mg-500mg Cubensis doses. I will take it and the next few days after my PSSD will be significantly better. Still experimenting with it.
JakeLawe

Re: Psylocybin mushrooms microdose

Unread post by JakeLawe »

What kind of success?

Be careful as they can trigger HPPD. Just going to the reddit forum for HPPD people there told me that what would I know of suffering even after I told them I know of long lasting symptoms.

Similar to this phenomenon in that nobody knows what's going on and some eventually recover but it has stopped me from giving them a shot. I value my vision as much as my dick for risking it. I'm saving the ones I bought for a friend of mine that doesn't cares about possible HPPD, I even felt kind of felt guilty about it but he'll do shrooms and other psychedelics regardless.

What kind of success? what symptoms have been alleviated?

Keep us updated!
lepardglass

JakeLawe wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:36 am What kind of success?

Be careful as they can trigger HPPD. Just going to the reddit forum for HPPD people there told me that what would I know of suffering even after I told them I know of long lasting symptoms.

Similar to this phenomenon in that nobody knows what's going on and some eventually recover but it has stopped me from giving them a shot. I value my vision as much as my dick for risking it. I'm saving the ones I bought for a friend of mine that doesn't cares about possible HPPD, I even felt kind of felt guilty about it but he'll do shrooms and other psychedelics regardless.

What kind of success? what symptoms have been alleviated?

Keep us updated!
Sorry for the delayed reply. Basically just improves libido overall in the next few days after. It doesnt last past about 3 days post intake. I haven't had time to experiment more with doses lately, but 500mg seems pretty decent and doesnt make you trip out too hard.
cpwsu1241

Unread post by cpwsu1241 »

lepardglass wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:40 pm Had moderate success with 100mg-500mg Cubensis doses. I will take it and the next few days after my PSSD will be significantly better. Still experimenting with it.
So what is the protocol? 1 day on and 3 days off...or 4days on 2 days off? Or did you just microdose every day?
lepardglass

cpwsu1241 wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:12 pm
lepardglass wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:40 pm Had moderate success with 100mg-500mg Cubensis doses. I will take it and the next few days after my PSSD will be significantly better. Still experimenting with it.
So what is the protocol? 1 day on and 3 days off...or 4days on 2 days off? Or did you just microdose every day?
I would say single dose, 500-1500mg, is what worked best. It seems to cap out so there is no need for high dosage. I haven't tried it in a while as i have been busy these past months.
I have you tried it since making this post?