Slight Progress
38%
No Progress
43%
Worsened
8%

Total votes: 53
Breathdeep

Re: have you improved in the past year ?

Unread post by Breathdeep »

Octopus wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 pm I said that I made slight progress. I’ve had PSSD four years now and in the past several months I’d say my sex drive has returned 100% (I was virtually asexual the first year or two). Unfortunately, I still have trouble getting physically aroused and i still lack genital sensitivity, which makes foreplay, intimacy and sex very difficult. These symptoms have never improved at all—I’ve never even had temporary “windows.”
Are you a man?
If so when your libido returned did your erections improve. Also how have they improved in general since begging of pssd?
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Its a nightmare i cant belive this
6-Eggs!

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

I voted significant progress. Although no where near where I would like to be due to starting at such a bad point (required hospitalization multiple times late last and this year) , the last 6 months have been a big transformation and I am still seeing steady improvements even with the daily ups and downs.
Sofa

Unread post by Sofa »

6-Eggs! wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:25 am I voted significant progress. Although no where near where I would like to be due to starting at such a bad point (required hospitalization multiple times late last and this year) , the last 6 months have been a big transformation and I am still seeing steady improvements even with the daily ups and downs.
Hi! Have you done anything special to Feel better?
6-Eggs!

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

Sofa wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:26 am
6-Eggs! wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:25 am I voted significant progress. Although no where near where I would like to be due to starting at such a bad point (required hospitalization multiple times late last and this year) , the last 6 months have been a big transformation and I am still seeing steady improvements even with the daily ups and downs.
Hi! Have you done anything special to Feel better?
Not really, just time. I did reinstate the drug at a micro dose to taper again but that was to control the severe anxiety caused by the withdrawal but I have worse libido and other side effects from the micro dosed drug since reinstating. Despite the severe numbness and neuro symptoms, flaccid glans, my libido went through the roof while I was completely off the drug from Sept to Jan last and this year.

I expect that to come back once I stop again completely and hopefully not a full blown return of the initial numbness and neuro symptoms.