Everyone squeeze your testicles right now

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Terabithia

Everyone squeeze your testicles right now

Unread post by Terabithia »

Do they feel smaller? Do you feel a pain response when you squeeze them?

Mine feel smaller and more squishy as though they are emptier than before. I can also squeeze them pretty much as hard as I want without feeling any pain whereas before I would barely squeeze them and they would start hurting.

My history:
Took Lexapro for 20 days.
Experienced a diminished libido and erection. Experienced penile numbness. Slight improvement over a 3 month period.
Took St. John’s Wort 900mg for a couple weeks and experienced the following:
“crash”. Diminished sex drive, penile numbness, and erection all came back with a vengeance.
Took 4mg Cyproheptadine and experienced positive effects for a few hours but no lasting positive effects.

AS for the root cause of this problem I am leaning towards the androgen receptor theory as it is linked to SSRI usage.
Extremaduro

Re: Everyone squeeze your testicles right now

Unread post by Extremaduro »

Give yourself more time but dont touch anything. Find an endocrinologist to check your hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis hormones. Than we talk
flexstar13

Unread post by flexstar13 »

Same here, shrinkage for 2 years now and no pain at al. I am training Muay Thay and when I get a kick in the balls, it does just not hurt. I have to pretend that it hurts otherwise everybody would think I am a freak at kink or something…
Terabithia

Unread post by Terabithia »

Extremaduro wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:06 pm Give yourself more time but dont touch anything. Find an endocrinologist to check your hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis hormones. Than we talk
Would you be able to list the hormones that should be tested for? What do you think the results would show?
Extremaduro

Unread post by Extremaduro »

All of them if possible. But dont take any supplements, meds etc for 3 months. For further info just google it.