PSSD Caused By Pituitary Adenoma

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8

Re: PSSD Caused By Pituitary Adenoma

Unread post by frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 »

Darman,

The cost of his “pssd recovery” service is following:
699 dollars for signing up + 399 dollar per month (you will have to pay him and follow his instructions for at least 6 months, most likely up to 12 months, perhaps even more + he may give you instructions to buy nootropics and supplements from his store and you will be required to COMPLY. There is no moneyback guarantee or working in escrow at all. He only says “Ryan has worked with over 50 men on recovering PSSD, and the men that have complied and followed instructions, got better”. Pay attention to the wording here. It simply says “the men” rather than “all men”. This is a highly critical thing. Propecia leaflet previously said that “side effects resolved in all men after discontinuation of finasteride”. After PFS got exposed, they simply removed the word “all” to avoid legal accusations of lying, but the rest of the sentence stayed the same. And then the “got better” part is vague as well. It does not say the improvement will be curative (i.e. persistent after recommended compounds leave your body) and even 1 percent improvement technically can be called as “got better”. Another problem: I believe you CANNOT guarantee compliance from your side. I wish I just had ability to send a message to myself in the past, tldr message would say DO NOT COMPLY.
There is a consensus in the community that he is a scammer:
https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=3984
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ubwzo4/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/v10uer/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/tncv19/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/uvh7o5/
Search “Ryan Ballow” or “Cortex labs” at pssd support discord here: https://discord.gg/jEVrjTz
Ryan Ballow continues to claim that he is not a scammer.
If you are OK with all this, please open this link to book his services: https://livecortex.com/product/consultations-with-ryan/ and maybe after you use his service we will finally have someone who has full rights to review them, because according to him, nobody in this community has a right to give a feedback about his services.

Ryan,

1. I watched your video fully before making my first comment, and I can say that you did not address my question about lack of reviews. You just said people under their real names don’t want to discuss their pssd publicly, but I asked you about ANONYMOUS people who are already discussing it. Why none of these thousands of people have given a positive review to your service? No answer has come. Meso (whose service is not great either) for example at least has some semi-positive reviews from real members of pssd community (unless he made fake accounts).
2. You complain of people having “this type of behavior”, talk negatively about the whole community but my point was, after what we have seen, “this type of behavior” is totally justified.
3. Another point I made: when the root cause is entirely different, just because there is symptom overlap, the condition itself is NOT the same. You seem to just use the word “pssd” for ALL kinds of sexual dysfunctions. Probably because your marketing target is pssd community. There is a fact that most doctors do not claim to treat or even acknowledge the existence of pssd, and you are just abusing this, just like Dr. Goldstein.
4. You continue to say “I am not here to market my services” which I don’t believe at all. You don’t have pssd, why are you even here?
rmichaelballow

Unread post by rmichaelballow »

frhfu398hhf9hf3hf8 wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:10 am Darman,

The cost of his “pssd recovery” service is following:
699 dollars for signing up + 399 dollar per month (you will have to pay him and follow his instructions for at least 6 months, most likely up to 12 months, perhaps even more + he may give you instructions to buy nootropics and supplements from his store and you will be required to COMPLY. There is no moneyback guarantee or working in escrow at all. He only says “Ryan has worked with over 50 men on recovering PSSD, and the men that have complied and followed instructions, got better”. Pay attention to the wording here. It simply says “the men” rather than “all men”. This is a highly critical thing. Propecia leaflet previously said that “side effects resolved in all men after discontinuation of finasteride”. After PFS got exposed, they simply removed the word “all” to avoid legal accusations of lying, but the rest of the sentence stayed the same. And then the “got better” part is vague as well. It does not say the improvement will be curative (i.e. persistent after recommended compounds leave your body) and even 1 percent improvement technically can be called as “got better”. Another problem: I believe you CANNOT guarantee compliance from your side. I wish I just had ability to send a message to myself in the past, tldr message would say DO NOT COMPLY.
There is a consensus in the community that he is a scammer:
https://www.pssdforum.org/viewtopic.php?t=3984
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ubwzo4/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/v10uer/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/tncv19/
https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/uvh7o5/
Search “Ryan Ballow” or “Cortex labs” at pssd support discord here: https://discord.gg/jEVrjTz
Ryan Ballow continues to claim that he is not a scammer.
If you are OK with all this, please open this link to book his services: https://livecortex.com/product/consultations-with-ryan/ and maybe after you use his service we will finally have someone who has full rights to review them, because according to him, nobody in this community has a right to give a feedback about his services.

Ryan,

1. I watched your video fully before making my first comment, and I can say that you did not address my question about lack of reviews. You just said people under their real names don’t want to discuss their pssd publicly, but I asked you about ANONYMOUS people who are already discussing it. Why none of these thousands of people have given a positive review to your service? No answer has come. Meso (whose service is not great either) for example at least has some semi-positive reviews from real members of pssd community (unless he made fake accounts).
2. You complain of people having “this type of behavior”, talk negatively about the whole community but my point was, after what we have seen, “this type of behavior” is totally justified.
3. Another point I made: when the root cause is entirely different, just because there is symptom overlap, the condition itself is NOT the same. You seem to just use the word “pssd” for ALL kinds of sexual dysfunctions. Probably because your marketing target is pssd community. There is a fact that most doctors do not claim to treat or even acknowledge the existence of pssd, and you are just abusing this, just like Dr. Goldstein.
4. You continue to say “I am not here to market my services” which I don’t believe at all. You don’t have pssd, why are you even here?
Sigh. This is precisely why I do not come here, and should serve as an example of how not to be. But - to clarify my position, from hosts of untruths from an internet anonymous, that has not spoken with me, worked with me, and does not know any of the history behind what roots from 1 client, I'll say a few things:

1. I run a legitimate company called Cortex Labs, that has consulted thousands of people at this point, on a variety of things related to brain performance optimization and sexual dysfunction. We've been a company since 2015, have shipped product all around the world for the past 7 years, and have a very popular youtube channel with lots of followers, where I give FREE information, and have been for years. Scammers get in trouble. They get lawsuits. They have actual customer verified bad reviews on the service. We do not have any of those, and serve people in 40+ countries, for 7 years now.

2. The 1 person this all stems from (I didn't want to actually have to out this person), who's name is John, signed a contract that specified that are no refunds, which is set in place to deter people from dropping out of the program because of a side effect from one compound or the other, or because (as was the case here) they get belligerent and out of line. The client in question is an admitted alcoholic, who developed anxiety as a reaction to one or a few of the compounds in ONE starter regimen.

The typical process for that, is obviously to consult w/ me, we make a dose adjustment, and continue. But client instead insisted "I don't believe this works," after a mere FEW WEEKS (PSSD takes 6-12 months to resolve, usually), and wanted to drop out of the program.

By the way - this is PART of why we charge what we do for the service. It is not intended for the mentally unstable, highly toxic person who wants to sign a contract, give me their word that they're all in and willing to put the TIME and WORK in to get better, and then gets LITERALLY CRAZY, as John did.

I run a professional business, where my target clients are PROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS, who want to get better. Not toxic, anonymous kids, from the internet.

I have not spoken negatively about the community in its entirety, but YOUR POST, and the post of some other equally misinformed others is in fact a PERFECT EXAMPLE of toxic negativity. As I said, I am sorry you're going through what you're going through, but taking that out on me, publicly, when frankly, you have zero idea what the fuck you're talking about, is wrong. But - I recognize that people like you exist, and I can only wish you the very best in becoming less of an antagonistic, toxic person.

I mean - who are you anyway? Do you want to get on a call? I'd GLADLY get on a call, show you the screenshots of the conversation with this person, explain exactly what happened (because it's clear you do not know), and PUBLISH IT here, or anyway. I have ZERO to hide.

REVIEWS:

I did address that. Simply put: men with junk problems, and specifically the types I ACCEPT into my program (well mannered, financially comfortable, well put together professionals), do not want THIER NAMES on THE INTERNET discussing THEIR DICK PROBLEMS. And where are you getting "thousands" from? Find me, ANYWHERE, where I've said I've helped thousands of men WITH PSSD. I've worked with a small, select group of people over the years, because believe it or not, I am not here to merely make money, and reject 95% of the people that inquire with me about PSSD. Your entire view of me is manufactured in that angry little head of yours.

How disrespectful of you to get on here and DEMAND that they publicly discuss their issues. NONE of them spent much time on this forum. NONE of the people I've managed to get better like the general TONE of SOME of the members of this forum (not all - because a lot of you are actually really cool, want to get better, and want to learn - and people like THIS GUY spoil it, unfortunately). And ALL of my clients that stick say one overarching thing about the SMALL FRACTION of toxic, negative, disrespectful, frankly crazy lunatic keyboard warriors in this forum, and that is: they're toxic.

The men that come to work with me do not SIT on these forums and interact with the negativity that comes from this small faction of toxic people.

And when they're better - you think they're going to come on here and deal with THIS? With the angry DOGMA that goes on here? And even if they haven't been subject to it (thankfully, for them), when you're recovered from PSSD, you do not want to think about it again. You want to move on with your life. You don't want to come back in the forum, and discuss PSSD forever. I'll also have you know that the contract my clients sign, forbids them from discussing the treatment protocols they underwent, and for GOOD reason. PSSD is not the same for everyone, and all that MAY do is contribute to the confusion of the biochemical makeup of this condition.

There is no consensus on our services. There is a collection of idiots, who posted untruths about the 20K in escrow they offered me (I do not work that way, and will not work with people with a derogatory "PROVE YOU CAN HELP EVERYONE NOW, UNDER MY CONDITIONS" tone), the consult they BACKED OUT OF after a few weeks, drunk and belligerent, claiming they're "Millionaires anyway" (John literally said that to me), or something related.

This, in no way shape or form constitutes a truthful consensus.

You know what the truth is?

I am a benign individual, that was recruited by people to solve this condition, that has been NOTHING BUT UNFAIRLY FUCKED WITH by internet anonymouses, who are frankly too immature, and not MAN enough to be cordial, professional, and respectfully inquisitive on what it is I do, and what I've seen in my work with PSSD.

The greatest part about this is: people see. Aside from the faction of people that just LIVE to be angry and try to ruin people's reputations because they're lives are in shambles, and they don't know what to do about it, PEOPLE SEE YOU. Whoever you actually are.

I am RIGHT HERE. A real person. Always available to HELP people that aren't going to act like this.

You've proven exactly my point, will FURTHER DETER me from coming in here to HELP people, and HAVE and will continue to RUIN the experiences of other, cordial, professional, tempered individuals who want help.

Congratulations.

Why don't you do us ALL a favor? Film a video of yourself explaining everything you think you know about me, and this situation, explaining WHO YOU ARE (yes - let's take the mask off of you, and see who YOU are, and how LEGITIMATE of a person YOU are), and whatever else you have to say. Prove to US that you're even a person to be trusted or listened to.

This is NOT the internet, kid. This is real life. And YOUR actions are negatively affecting MY ABILITY TO HELP thousands of people, on this forum. Let's see you MAN UP, stop being an asshole, and come out and show everyone who you really are.

Sound good? We'll wait for your video, proving all of your points, beyond a shadow of a doubt, so that everyone can move on.

Fair enough? Or are you just a toxic, negative, helpless kid, who's upset and angry at the world, who has zero idea what he's talking about, but wants to appear authoritative, who will obviously not show us who you are, and step up and be a man?

Go do something with your life. And when you DO, and you're actually making a difference, your perfect karma is going to be some sniveling little SHIT, that publicly makes things up about you, on an angered crusade to show the world just how much his life sucks.

Will wait for your reveal. OR your cheeky, non-factual, angered response.

Whichever.

I posted a video with CRITICAL points that I've observed in my life's work, to help whoever it touches, and you've just gone ahead and fucking tainted it all, with this shit.

Again - congratulations.
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

I'm on ur side, the information on YouTuBe is good stuff and enhance the PSSD awareness so i like what you are doing, keep it up bro !
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Thread locked due to getting adversarial.

I do not know whether Mr Ballow is truthful or not. At this point all that can be said on that has been said. If evidence is presented to the mods regarding a scam then we will evaluate it, but as of now as long as Mr Ballow is not advertising his services here, he is free to use this forum to discuss PSSD.

It is up to each individual to decide whether they want to pay someone for health advice, whom is not regulated to any standard of service by a governmental body. Be wary of any business making promises of recovery.

I would like to appeal to these 50 men Mr Ballow has allegedly helped to post anonymous case reports here (their PSSD history, symptoms, and what helped), such that others may learn from their success. After all, they surely have benefited from the free knowledge on this forum as I'm sure Ballow has used reports in this forum for his own research.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread