A very peculiar probe possibly relating to CYP enzymes

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Terabithia

A very peculiar probe possibly relating to CYP enzymes

Unread post by Terabithia »

I took 10mg of Vyvanse more than 24 hours ago. I did not experience any effects from the medication until 24+ hours later I felt the medication kicking in. I have taken Vyvanse before PSSD and am very familiar with the effects and way it makes me feel. The weird thing is that something happened today to make me feel much better in terms of my PSSD symptoms.

Does this indicate P450 enzyme involvement in PSSD causing me to metabolize the drug differently than usual?

When I took Vyvanse before it would kick in within 30 minutes and the effects would last upwards of 16 hours to the extent that I wouldn’t be able to sleep unless I took the medication at 4AM in the morning, yet I was able to sleep normally last night despite taking Vyvanse later in the morning.

Conflicting factors:
- I’ve been fasting for over 24 hours on minimal water.
- I’m on my third day trialing ginkgo biloba at 360mg/ day.
- I drank a small amount of gatorade.
Everything else has remained the same.

The reason this interests me is because my PSSD symptoms are much better and I feel more like my old self right now. My penis feels more alive and I experienced a spontaneous erection that only lasted for a minute or so but that hasn’t happened to me in a long time so it indicates that something was corrected when the Vyvanse kicked in 24+ hours later. My emotions are back online and it is a night and day difference compared to how i’ve been the past few months. My anhedonia is erased and I feel alive again.

I will wait and see if this becomes a new baseline for me and i’ll find out if i’m experiencing these effects because of the Vyvanse I took yesterday or because something I did caused this change whether it be the ginkgo biloba, the fasting, the lack of water or the gatorade. When I experienced PSSD it felt like a switch just deactivated different parts of me and right now i’m feeling the same way in reverse. Everything just booted up again in a single moment. I was going about my day then all of sudden everything came to life and I decided to listen to music and it gave me pleasure for the first time in months.

Could anyone give any insight or theorize as to what is going on in my body and how this trial could relate to PSSD, p450 enzymes, dopamine signalling or anything else that could be related.

I have the suspicion that PSSD is analogous to a flood or overflow of something which causes our physiology to revert back to a default state likened to safe mode on a PC. I have the suspicion that our bodies struggle to return back to previous baseline because we have already experienced puberty and the drastic changes that come with it therefore our bodies are not incentivized enough to return to previous sexual and physiological baseline. Perhaps we need to hyper-stimulate and excite our bodies with supraphysiological levels of dopamine, norepinephrine, glutamate, and sex hormones to spark our bodies into that higher energetic baseline state again in hopes that old neural pathways and signalling will stick.
Terabithia

Re: A very peculiar probe possibly relating to CYP enzymes

I’ve been keeping a frequent log of every supplement trial, relevant thought/ idea, lifestyle intervention, and symptoms so I could always track exactly what I did to lead me to this current state.

I hypothesize that PSSD has to do with addictive and neurodivergent behaviour. Neuronal networks that fire together wire together and I believe our life experiences and individual chemistry is unique in that our motivation, energy, emotions and sexuality were all inextricably linked and wired together which explains why most of us fit into the same criteria and profile. We were already at such a fragile high frequency state to begin with that any disturbance to our homeostasis caused our more primitive neuronal networks and pathways to activate until our physiologic state allows us to go into our previous overdrived state again.

I fit the profile of having been extremely hypersexual, neurodivergent borderline autistic, hypersensitivity, hyperintelligent, prone to addiction, depression, anxiety, OCD tendencies and ruminations etc..
Terabithia

Re: A very peculiar probe possibly relating to CYP enzymes

A day later and the results did not stick. I don’t know why it took 30 hours for the Vyvanse to kick in. Perhaps it was a rebound effect of the Vyvanse that made me enter a window the day after I took it.

My experience leads me to believe that dopaminergic signalling has been altered in some way but that it can revert back.