Naltrexone

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
lookingforacure

Naltrexone

Unread post by lookingforacure »

This is not medical advice, and I am not a doctor, but I don’t know how many people paid attention to the recovery I made taking 12.5 mg Naltima and then discontinuing. I really think it’s worth trying.
temp2021

Re: Naltrexone

Unread post by temp2021 »

This is one thing I really want to try. If you don’t mind please let me know how to get it. Thanks.
lookingforacure

I got mine from alldaychemist and then split it into quarters, but if you ask your doctor you may be able to get it prescribed for a lot cheaper. I paid around $50 for 12 pills, something like that.
temp2021

Unread post by temp2021 »

Thank you. I will talk to my doctor. Hopefully I can get it prescribed.
ocono_2020

Unread post by ocono_2020 »

When did you recover? While taking Naltrexone or after discontinuing? I'm currently taking 4.5mg and not feeling any different.
lookingforacure

I noticed significant improvements within a week or so after stopping.
defmyst

Unread post by defmyst »

lookingforacure wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:51 pm This is not medical advice, and I am not a doctor, but I don’t know how many people paid attention to the recovery I made taking 12.5 mg Naltima and then discontinuing. I really think it’s worth trying.
I don't know where you described your recovery, but since you made a new thread, can you give us an overview of your symptoms, what caused your PSSD, how long have you had it, and how long you took Naltrexone before you discontinued?