An Exercise Diary - Cardio, Isometrics, HIRT/HIIT

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
HTH

Re: An Exercise Diary - Cardio, Isometrics, HIRT/HIIT

Unread post by HTH »

'Easy' day:
-6000+steps throughout the day
-Some shoulder mobility exercise

Slept for around 9 hours altogether, woke up once midnight. My dreams are vivid, and i can remember them clearly. Low motivation disappeared from afternoon as parietal headache decreased.

What happens when a psychiatrist and a hooker spend the night together? In the morning each of them says: "200 dollars, please."
HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Heavy day:
-5500 in the morning, 7000+steps throughout the day = 12500 steps, new record
-HIRT, hill sprints: 5*7 seconds + 1 for around 11 seconds, 3 minutes rests
-Upper body: 3x10 seconds push up hold at bottom position, and hollow hanging from pull-up bar
-NIR/Red light: upper back, neck and head region from behind for 5 minutes, 46 cm = 9 J
-Some rocking, crawling, shoulder mobility exercises

Slept ok for around 6 hours because it was late when i went to bed, and drink some alcohol. I had vivid dreams again. I done hill sprints again after more weeks, it went well. I decreased the rest time to 3 minutes and noticed my recovery is better since last time when i done hill sprints, but I'm going to do 3,5 or so minute rests next time to make sure I'm 'fully' rested. Altogether I'm doing fine.

What happens when a psychiatrist and a hooker spend the night together? In the morning each of them says: "200 dollars, please."
HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Easy, recovery day:
-6000+steps throughout the day
-Shoulder mobility exercises

Slept well for around 7 hours, I got vivid dreams in the last days in row. I don't know if that got any meaning, but never happened before. I woke up with some DOMS in legs, and motivation was ok, but later in morning I felt the fatigue thanks to yesterday so I kept things easy. Maybe I caught a bug, late afternoon noticed sore throat symptom.

HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Medium day:
-5000 steps in the morning and 2500+steps throughout the day, altogether 7500+
-Lower body: 4x10 second holds (squat, lunges, shin and calf (single leg) raises, single leg deadlift)

Sleep was ok, but I had fatigue until late afternoon then my energy came back. Motivation not good, not bad.
Started taking a new type of Mg supplement.

HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Easy day:
-Morning weight 85.6 kgs
-5000 steps throughout the day
-Upper body: 2x10 second holds, push up, and active hanging
-NIR/Red: 2x3 minutes from 30 cm, left and right side, lower legs

Sleep was good, but only slept for 6 hours. Motivation was good enough.
I'm being hopeful about healing, but early to say.
Last edited by HTH on Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Easy day:
-6500+ steps throughout the day
-Lower body: 3x15 second (lunges, single leg deadlift, single leg calf raise, and shin raise, squat)

Slept well, I think this new magnesium is stronger. I was kinda sleepy-relaxed in good way most of the day.

HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Easy day:
-7000+ steps throughout the day
-Upper body: 3x15 second (push up, pull up hanging)
-NIR/Red: 2 x 3 minutes, from 30 cm, upper legs left and right side

HTH

Unread post by HTH »

Saturday Heavy day:
-7500 in the morning, 5000+steps throughout the day = 12500 steps
-A lot of work around the garden
Sunday Heavy day:
-4000 in the morning, 6000+steps throughout the day = 10000 steps
-Lower body: 3x10 seconds(lunges, single leg deadlift, calf raises, shin raises, pistol squat)

Monday Easy day:
-2000 in the morning, 4500+steps throughout the day = 6500 steps
-NIR/Red:2 x 46 cm, 5 minutes upper legs from front, and behind = 2x9 J

Sleep was very good in last two days, but last night woke up and it was hard to fall back in sleep. Altogether I'm doing fine, symptoms most of the time better compared to one month ago.

healingspell

Unread post by healingspell »

HTH wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:40 am
healingspell wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:11 pm I've been exercising almost everyday for years. No improvement with PSSD. But it is worth it to make you feel better. The only thing is is that some muscles are numb in my pelvis making my back unstable and leaving me with lower back pain if I overwork or move in the wrong way.
That is great and respectful you are still able to exercise regularly with PSSD. For many of us it is a constant a fight to push ourself to exercise with low motivation, and CFS for some.
What are your exercise routines? Please share with us. What type of exercises do you usually do and with how many rest between sets, how many reps etc?
I do yoga. Started out with easy stuff with Yoga With Adriene and worked my way to more challenging/strengthening yoga with Yoga With Tim. *

I lack motivation badly but I got into the habit while I was taking ADHD meds. I just conditioned myself to see the connection between lack of exercise and feeling super super bad instead of just super bad I guess

*Actually I started with HIIT and running before I started yoga. Now I just do yoga cuz it encompasses everything
HTH

Unread post by HTH »

healingspell wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 8:26 am
HTH wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 6:40 am
healingspell wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 2:11 pm I've been exercising almost everyday for years. No improvement with PSSD. But it is worth it to make you feel better. The only thing is is that some muscles are numb in my pelvis making my back unstable and leaving me with lower back pain if I overwork or move in the wrong way.
That is great and respectful you are still able to exercise regularly with PSSD. For many of us it is a constant a fight to push ourself to exercise with low motivation, and CFS for some.
What are your exercise routines? Please share with us. What type of exercises do you usually do and with how many rest between sets, how many reps etc?
I do yoga. Started out with easy stuff with Yoga With Adriene and worked my way to more challenging/strengthening yoga with Yoga With Tim. *

I lack motivation badly but I got into the habit while I was taking ADHD meds. I just conditioned myself to see the connection between lack of exercise and feeling super super bad instead of just super bad I guess

*Actually I started with HIIT and running before I started yoga. Now I just do yoga cuz it encompasses everything
Personally I never do yoga because some specific reasons. Have you ever tried hill sprints/running? I made some search to keywords on /pssd (reddit) and found that hiit, and running are often mentioned from reports those who saw improvements, so this is why I kept in my plan, but for next weeks I mainly focus on walking.