my story and my recent improvement

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
rengfreitas

my story and my recent improvement

Unread post by rengfreitas »

Hello, my name is Renan, I'm 33 years old and 3 years ago I discovered that I have PSSD due to the use of Fluvoxamine. I used Fluvoxamine since 2014 at a dose ranging from 100 to 200mg. Whenever for some reason (improvement in the treatment of OCD and depression) I stopped using the medicine, I would develop premature ejaculation and weaker erections a few days later. Ejaculation often occurred even before the penis became fully erect, in addition to developing moderate hypersexuality.
Out of fear, I took the medicine again and the symptoms disappeared. In the beginning, the antidote was to take the medication again. There's a question that so far I haven't seen many people focusing on this. Reinstatement of the antidepressant that caused the PSSD in most cases resolves the problem, perhaps this is a starting point for a cure.
This year I decided to face the problem head on and decided to stop taking the medication on my own as I am in a suitable moment for this (no dating, psychiatric illnesses treated). I never had problems with libido, it was always high with or without the medication. After removing the medicine, my penis started to shrink on the second day, as if there was no blood in it. Erection difficulty and very high premature ejaculation, from 0 to 100% I was getting 20 to 30% erection and ejaculating in a few seconds even with a flaccid penis.
I studied the subject and decided to try taking lithium for 60 days, increasing until I reached 900 mg per day. As incredible as it may seem, the shrinkage problem disappeared after the lithium, but I stopped because I felt sick, I don't know for what reason, maybe a mild intoxication. I monitored the results after stopping lithium and the shrinkage disappeared and the erection improved to 50 to 60%.
Now the good news. 7 days ago I started the treatment with 10g of turmeric + 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper + 1 level teaspoon of cinnamon + 1 squeezed lemon + warm water. Incredibly, when he woke up, his penis was fully erect. I almost had a fit of joy. And I've been taking the recipe above once a day for 7 days and I have erections through thoughts and I can masturbate like before, in addition to my sperm being full-bodied. Before, my sperm had become like water.

Last year I had taken something similar but in small doses and had not added cinnamon, which almost no one mentions, greatly enhances the curcumin present in saffron. Most only cover black pepper but cinnamon is amazing.

Try it guys. The saffron has to be pure, 100% pure. Here in Brazil there is a lot of mixture but I managed to find a pure one.

I say goodbye, happy to find my erection back in saffron, at least for 7 days in a row. I'm not going to stop taking it, I'm going to stay on it for a long time and I promise to update you.

obs.: saffron I mean turmeric
Terabithia

Re: my story and my recent improvement

Unread post by Terabithia »

Where did you get this treatment idea from? The cinnamon has action at NMDA receptors through conversion to sodium butyrate. I’ve tried it before and didn’t notice too much but I will try your recipe in the future.

What’s the taste like, is it easy to drink? Also, could you specify the exact brands of the products you’re using?