My Experiments

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
searcher

My Experiments

Unread post by searcher »

Hello I'm newbie here and I get lots of information thank you guys.

When I find I have PSSD I started to use things. I can be erected from the beggining but it takes too much time, I have no libido women are not being attractive like before. Before PSSD I was hypersexual person and I was complain about it Shame on me, Fucking old days....

I'm using Ginko Biloba , B12 etc..Vitamins, Vitamin E, Collagen, Yogurt etc for better gut flora (Like 15 days keep using them It makes it better)

And I started Wellbutrin 150mg and its Day 8

If Wellbutrin doesn't fix me up I will use it for 30 days if anything change I report that

I will try to cupping

Maybe leech therapy

I don't know if I refresh my blood is it helps or not any idea would be awesome?
lookingformeaning

Re: My Experiments

Unread post by lookingformeaning »

I wish you good luck in your search for improvement, keep updating us on your use of bupropion and your tests and experiments. Be careful!
searcher

Day 25 for Ginko Biloba - Vitamin B12 B1 B6... -

Day 35 for Collagen and Natural things for Collagen yogurt etc.

Day 14 for Bupropion I will make it 30 and try to upgrade dose from 150 to 300

I can be so hard in erections (it wasn't like this before it was always flexible) - But still I have no libido I need to force myself for being horny

I will keep update

I don't know which one is help actually I using lots of things.
lookingformeaning

when you increase the dose of bupropion, let us know here too and what changes you've experienced I wish you well and that you find a cure and recover.
searcher

lookingformeaning wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:45 pm when you increase the dose of bupropion, let us know here too and what changes you've experienced I wish you well and that you find a cure and recover.
Day 21 with Bupropion I just take 300 now and keep update .. I think understanding new dose takes 10 - 14 days will see

My emotional blunting healed like %20 with 150mg I can be get sad and angry little bit I hope 300 mg makes it better.

I really thinking about cupping if I test, I will tell you the results
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

searcher wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 am
lookingformeaning wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:45 pm when you increase the dose of bupropion, let us know here too and what changes you've experienced I wish you well and that you find a cure and recover.
Day 21 with Bupropion I just take 300 now and keep update .. I think understanding new dose takes 10 - 14 days will see

My emotional blunting healed like %20 with 150mg I can be get sad and angry little bit I hope 300 mg makes it better.

Do you get any testiculor discomfort and/or semen related issues on bupropion?
searcher

IHateProzac wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 5:58 am
searcher wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:55 am

Do you get any testiculor discomfort and/or semen related issues on bupropion?
No I didn't have any problem with testicals or semen its same
searcher

21 Day with 150 Mg Bupropion - it doesn't help for anhedonia and PSSD
and now 7th day with 300 mg - 300 mg makes me so exhausted and doesn't help for anything so I reduce and quit taking Bupropion
flexstar13

Unread post by flexstar13 »

Maybe you will get the best window after quitting it. Happended to me and a few others…
lookingformeaning

Did you see improvements after discontinuing the use of bupropion? Was there a window for improvements?