PSSD research - Intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
PSSD’s_Master

PSSD research - Intro

Unread post by PSSD’s_Master »

I developed PSSD at age 14 over 7.5 years ago. I have managed to partly (60-70%) reverse my PSSD. Symptoms included no libido, ED, genital numbness, muted orgasms, weaker emotions, mild anhedonia, cognitive impairment, fatigue, sleep problems, anxiety, and I felt like I lost my personality like I lost my sense of humour etc.

After Meso joined the community and started studying PSSD, it inspired me to study neuroscience and pharmacology (self taught). I have used my knowledge to improve my symptoms a lot.

Most of those symptoms listed, have been permanently improved except numbness, and muted orgasms. I discovered a temporary fix for muted orgasms, a drug combination that I was able to have orgasms better than pre PSSD, and MULTIPLE no refractory period orgasms easily 50+ within the span of 2-3 hours.

I am currently in need of more data to properly study PSSD. I have been studying PSSD lately and made some new discoveries and theories about PSSD and it’s pathology.
Determined-Mind

Re: PSSD research - Intro

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

Welcome to the forum!

What drug combinations help you have better orgasms?

Which treatments have helped you with which symptoms?

Did your anhedonia affect other parts of your body besides sex?

Nipples?

Thighs, belly, arms, back?

Do you feel emotions of love?

Emotional excitement over sexual stimuli?

How have your symptoms improved over the course of the treatments you've tried?
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!
Jaxx

Re: PSSD research - Intro

Unread post by Jaxx »

PSSD’s_Master wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:54 am I developed PSSD at age 14 over 7.5 years ago. I have managed to partly (60-70%) reverse my PSSD. Symptoms included no libido, ED, genital numbness, muted orgasms, weaker emotions, mild anhedonia, cognitive impairment, fatigue, sleep problems, anxiety, and I felt like I lost my personality like I lost my sense of humour etc.

After Meso joined the community and started studying PSSD, it inspired me to study neuroscience and pharmacology (self taught). I have used my knowledge to improve my symptoms a lot.

Most of those symptoms listed, have been permanently improved except numbness, and muted orgasms. I discovered a temporary fix for muted orgasms, a drug combination that I was able to have orgasms better than pre PSSD, and MULTIPLE no refractory period orgasms easily 50+ within the span of 2-3 hours.

I am currently in need of more data to properly study PSSD. I have been studying PSSD lately and made some new discoveries and theories about PSSD and it’s pathology.
Hi, welcome to the forum!
Interesting to hear that many of your symptoms have improved. Definitely recognize the muted orgasm. Buspar did improve this a lot for me, but only when on it.