Can some one tell me what masturbation should feel like ?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
mhugh

Can some one tell me what masturbation should feel like ?

Unread post by mhugh »

I was prescribed ssri at a very young age at 10. I remember kind of toying around with penis and feeling good sensations of pleasure leading up to the point of ejaculation but I never actually came until after I was prescribed ssris. I remember a wave like feeling and a tingling but I was too afraid to ejaculate because it was really pleasurable. When I lost the sensation I thought it was just a normal part of growing up or I was getting used to it. I t never really clicked for me until recently. I thought it was suppose to be this way. I kind of get now a numb feeling until maybe a few seconds before orgasm and some throbbing right before orgasm but not really any of the twitching I would feel before. It is hard it was a long time ago like 15 years ago. I was on ssri from 10-13.

I'm trying to get some sensation back and cure myself but it hard to know what to look for if it is something I never had the full experience of.

Any reply's appreciated thank you.

Like I don't experience that wave feeling does that make any sense ? has any one tried anything that gave them this back ?

You can PM if you do not want to comment but just from a strictly mechanical way can some one describe the feeling leading up to orgasm.
anacleta

Re: Can some one tell me what masturbation should feel like ?

Unread post by anacleta »

Last edited by anacleta on Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhugh

Re: Can some one tell me what masturbation should feel like ?

Unread post by mhugh »

Thank you.