The forum is dead!!!

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fasttrack1982

Re: The forum is dead!!!

Unread post by fasttrack1982 »

Ghost; the sheer fact that you are doing research and learning about neuroscience, and the brain gives me hope that we will learn more over time about what causes PSSD and in turn what may be able to treat it. If we had 10 people like you, think of the progress we could make. Keep up the good work bud.

The other thing about this forum is that it legitamizes what we all know happened to us, even when doctors say it didn't.
escitalopramsucks

Unread post by escitalopramsucks »

Ghost. Thanks for your optimistic view and for bringing hope.

I'm currently fighting a battle that only pssd sufferers with the emotion part affected can understand and believe me I have suicidal ideas everyday... but your researches and positivity help a lot

A big hurrqy
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Hi Brman, nice to see you around again. Thanks for all the help you have given me. If you have any ideas to help with any of that stuff, just let me know. You can reach out any time. You can use the admin email if nothing else.

Yeah, the forum is dying. It's mostly because I haven't been around doing what I had been doing, and to a lesser extent no new members. There are some shady characters trying to scam me, and I ignore it. Not to mention my stalker.

Thanks for dropping by, my friend. Feel free to chat anytime.
pete

Unread post by pete »

Sonny wrote:There are some shady characters trying to scam me, and I ignore it. Not to mention my stalker.
Sounds rational.
brman

Unread post by brman »

I had writed a long post, but my session expired.
Sorry for the late reply I was very busy with the tests for my degree in the university and with my business, sometimes it really have a lot of hard work.
I need to say thank you for Sonny for the help and for begin the original forum and also thanks to Moloch, Ghost and others that keep it running.
I will write my whole story and everything that worked and still works for me, but it is very hard for me mainly because the ptsd that the pssd created in me.
PSSD have at least treatment and have a lot of things that works for me that I take in cycles. IDK, but any other guy tried piracetam in that high dosage like I did ?
About the forum I just need the control panel and ftp password to take a look and make some improvements in the security.
About the pssd do not give up guys because have a lot of stuff to try and need a lot of drugs that need time to see the benefits. I hate to say it mainly because my ptsd, but if you have pssd just wait only will make the things worst. I will do a post about my treatments and I hope that it works for other people too.
WTF, I had writed a very very long post that I needed a hour to write with a lot things and my session expired because my poor english. I should had copied. LOL
Zero

Unread post by Zero »

Don't make us wait too long brman..I mean treatment part
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

You have to talk to Moloch about that. She is hosting this forum.
brman

Unread post by brman »

Hello, TY. I just need to know somethings. Do you run daily backups? Do you have a brute force attack protection? Do you have a firewall? The script is updated constantly?
Do you have any log system like awstats to know the IPs and fro where the people are comming from?
I think that just setup a cron job with daily backups can help a lot, because if some lammer do spam, scam or any attack it is just restore the backup of the other day and keep it runnning without problems. Moloch have my email, it is just to talk with me. I can help with these things and also we can do a better login form to identify and block logins from VPNs and others things. Have others measures that I do not want to talk in this post for obvious reasons. Just email me if you want help with these things my friends because this forum used to help me a lot in the past giving hope, guides about what to do and mainly for the great friends that I meet here that were crucial for keep me alive literally. And now I want to help too. If I can do something to help with my skills and do the same things with the lammers's websites I will be very very happy!!!! LOL heheheheh

BRMAN
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

brman wrote:Hello, TY. I just need to know somethings. Do you run daily backups? Do you have a brute force attack protection? Do you have a firewall? The script is updated constantly?
Do you have any log system like awstats to know the IPs and fro where the people are comming from?
I think that just setup a cron job with daily backups can help a lot, because if some lammer do spam, scam or any attack it is just restore the backup of the other day and keep it runnning without problems. Moloch have my email, it is just to talk with me. I can help with these things and also we can do a better login form to identify and block logins from VPNs and others things. Have others measures that I do not want to talk in this post for obvious reasons. Just email me if you want help with these things my friends because this forum used to help me a lot in the past giving hope, guides about what to do and mainly for the great friends that I meet here that were crucial for keep me alive literally. And now I want to help too. If I can do something to help with my skills and do the same things with the lammers's websites I will be very very happy!!!! LOL heheheheh

BRMAN
Well, this runs on phpbb so it is limited on the app side. It is hosted, so I would imagine there are backups. I'm not sure if Moloch has shell access or not. You can ask her. If you have her email, feel free to check up with her. Just let me know what is going on.

I'll give you what info I have on this guy. You have an email address for me? Just hit me up, I'll give what I have.

Basically this all just feels completely hopeless, and I'm so damn busy anyway. All this I did to help others, and then it all gets destroyed and ruined. Anytime I try to rebuild, Area wants to come in and knock it all over again. Then other people just come by and piss on it. I'm so sick of it. It feels so fucking hopeless that I just don't want to bother with it anymore. I couldn't test anything right now, because the stress of everything I have going on is aggravating the problem so much. I hate moping around in the hopeless ruins of this once great thing I had created.