Shrinkage

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Chessboxin

Shrinkage

Unread post by Chessboxin »

Did anyone experienced shrinkage? I´m pretty sure I noticed thinning in my shaft, also, my veins are more pronounced, because of the thinning. This is especially true on the flaccid state.

Did you experienced any shrinkage?
Sonny

Re: Shrinkage

Unread post by Sonny »

Being anxious or stressed causes it to contract and scrunch up. The muscles constrict. I called it a reverse erection. It can be hard to overcome. When I am feeling better it stops doing that.
Chessboxin

Hey Sonny! yes, I noticed that, but I´m talking more about a permanent state of shrinking, like fibrosis, loss of tissue, does it make any sense or I´m being overly worried?
silverstar

Unread post by silverstar »

I have this...It's disturbing.
scot

Unread post by scot »

Guys what are your testosterone levels?Maybe this is due to this.The ideal is between 650-800.
Chessboxin

I think mine is around 300-400, no more than that, checked two months ago.
ssinus

Unread post by ssinus »

I have this as well, very intensive one. I don't think it is caused just by low testosterone, yes low testosterone is a problem caused by suppressed dopamine by SSRI and this shrinkage as a result means disruptive signaling in pudendal nerve. I have tried tons of things already, nothing seems to relieve it that much that I would feel comfortable.
I even tried this PCT protocol bodybuilders do to return their TEST levels after the steroid cycle to normal, it raised my TEST levels through the roof but I didnt experienced better hang nor better feeling in penile tissue, only more semen. Once I stopped PCT (clomid + proviron) everything came back to "normal" (low normal after SSRI)- so no significant change.
The problem is deeper than that, in our brain and nerves. I think cabergoline made the best overall result so far - but nothing significant, you may try to cycle it. I have also tried alpha blockers, it will your hang better but worsen the feeling, dull by SSRI and none responsive by alpha blockers :/ .

I dont know wtf to try next. I really believe Ghost may be very close to the cause of the PSSD problem by this G proteins theory, I have been also thinking whether HGH therapy wouldnt help a bit since it regenerates tissues, of course by reasonable manner not that high dosage as bodybuilders do to gain huge mass.
pssd'd

Unread post by pssd'd »

Hi, I had my testosterone checked at 22, 6 months after getting pssd, which came back at 700ng/dl and again at 29 in 2011, still with pssd, at 685ng/dl. Optimum range but balls are a little small..
scot

Unread post by scot »

Has anyone been tested for prostatitis?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27565759
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

God, my flaccid penis has been so absurdly small the whole day, I don't know if this is what you call shrinkage.