Polish case report about patient with premature ejaculation after discontinuation

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
future-recovery

Polish case report about patient with premature ejaculation after discontinuation

Unread post by future-recovery »

As far as I understand they think that it was a relapse?
https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... ase_report
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
future-recovery

Re: Polish case report about patient with premature ejaculation after discontinuation

Could maybe someone who speaks Polish tell us why they think that it was a relapse?
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
fema4psyciatrists

Re: Polish case report about patient with premature ejaculation after discontinuation

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

yh I had this too and still do and always have done since I was fed drugs as a 9 year old... by the state. my government
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
PSSDisintheliver

Unread post by PSSDisintheliver »

future-recovery wrote:Could maybe someone who speaks Polish tell us why they think that it was a relapse?

Hi, I SPEAK polish fluently i am new on this forum and i would be happy to translate it for you.
future-recovery

That would be nice.
PSSDisintheliver

future-recovery wrote:That would be nice.

It basically says that when patient Had discontinued fluoxetine premature ejaculation occurred. What's odd is that it usually happens during treatment nor the other way around. This study talks briefly about PSSD syndrome and you all should take a look at this "

Recent studies shown that phenomena may be caused due to treatment of SSRI, further more it says that it's gene expression,chromatin remodeling,histon modifications. Below it says "Genes are silenced (muted) throughout DNA methylation and (Mecp2,MDBI) proteins.Further eitology is still poorly understood among doctors and pharmacologists. For now it's the strongest hypothesis suggested by

And now the story:

Patient had reported assumption of HIV virus symptoms , he told his doctor he felt very unwell, and his anxiety and fear worsened.(heartaches,chest pains, numbing limbs and electric sores instead of orgasms after intercourse, he was sent to psychiatrist,fluoxetine was given.Relief occurred after 4 weeks and his wellbeing got better with time.More less after a year he had issues with graduating sexual dysfunctions so therefore he'd stopped the medication gradually. His problems aroused, sleeping disorder all the aches too, he has redone his HIV tests thou many doctors disregarded it. 3 months after SSRI premature ejaculation occurred as never before. ( his sexuality decreased and had no pleasure).Doctors offered him another therapy unfortunately patient did not want any fluoxetine but 10 mg escitalopram was given and condition started improving with his everyday functioning.

Apologize for brief translation ,text is bit long but still got no clue what does HIV has to do with it? probably not much , its just mentioned here because i was confused at first.However further text questions HIV issue, but afterwards they blame it all on SSRI.
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

mentioned in this book is a nun that kept orgasm'ing for day especially after ssri discontinuation. same happened to me
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Psychopharmaco ... 1285845226

side effect of seroxat listed as ejaculatory disturbances and that includes inducing premature ejaculation

I have also had people message me saying they did not have premature ejaculation before the "medication" and it wont go back to normal.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
PSSDisintheliver

I stil do not understand ever since there have been so many reports relating sexual dysfunctions after SSRI use, why hasn't FDA got a closer look into case"?

i don't buy them, these conspiracy theories, they have no Business in destroying people's sex life. Let's be honest, i realise it's still not enough cases right?

What i know for sure, FDA and all these pro's they knew since the begnining ,right after clinical trials , that these substance is so strong , but that's pretty much where their research'd finished.
future-recovery

PSSDisintheliver wrote: 3 months after SSRI premature ejaculation occurred as never before. ( his sexuality decreased and had no pleasure).
So premature ejaculation wasn't the only sexual symptom?

And he recovered by taking an SSRI again? What happened when he discontinued Escitalopram?

Does the physician think that it was a relapse?

Your translation is not very clear.
PSSDisintheliver

future-recovery wrote:
PSSDisintheliver wrote: 3 months after SSRI premature ejaculation occurred as never before. ( his sexuality decreased and had no pleasure).
So premature ejaculation wasn't the only sexual symptom?

And he recovered by taking an SSRI again? What happened when he discontinued Escitalopram?

Does the physician think that it was a relapse?

Your translation is not very clear.

Sorry to hear that, i was doing my best.

He had other symptoms, involving libido and Erectile dysfunction. Yes, after taking Escitalopram things have improved, that's what texts indicates.

We do not know what happened afterwards beacuse the later story is not known, relapse wasn't the case but they thought HIV was to blame(lastly excluded) Since he's had it before SSRI use.