Shrinkage

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Chessboxin

Re: Shrinkage

Unread post by Chessboxin »

When I say shrinkage, I mean a constant diminished size, wheter flaccid or erect, independent of erection quality. Of course, erection quality may have some effect, but this would be quite obvious in the flaccid state.

I noticed that mine is thinner, but the lenght and the glans is the same as always. Any of you noticed a thinner penis?
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Yes the size has reduced, but its probably because of the lack of blood flow there. Obviously somethings got to be stopping the blood flow there , we dont get erections either. So once the root is cured, i'm sure the size will be back. Im repeating myself here but the breathing technique is improving my condition on a daily basis. I think within a week I'm better by 20%.
cyrus91

Unread post by cyrus91 »

Chessboxin wrote:When I say shrinkage, I mean a constant diminished size, wheter flaccid or erect, independent of erection quality. Of course, erection quality may have some effect, but this would be quite obvious in the flaccid state.

I noticed that mine is thinner, but the lenght and the glans is the same as always. Any of you noticed a thinner penis?

I would describe mine exactly the same, smaller in diameter from the glans down. Been that way since onset of PSSD 4 years ago
Chessboxin

cyrus91 wrote:
Chessboxin wrote:When I say shrinkage, I mean a constant diminished size, wheter flaccid or erect, independent of erection quality. Of course, erection quality may have some effect, but this would be quite obvious in the flaccid state.

I would describe mine exactly the same, smaller in diameter from the glans down. Been that way since onset of PSSD 4 years ago
Did you noticed a even further diminished diameter with the years or it was only since the onset? or did you noticed an improvement? mine seems to fluctuate between days, but´s very consistent the shrinkage. Are you suffering from other side effects? thank you very much!
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

When I exercise I seem to get shrinkage. Do you too?
Chessboxin

I think that´s quite normal, it actually happened even before I had PSSD. I was saying more like a thinning on the penis, and a feeling that it´s hard but flaccid, like it´s not hanging very loose, and it lost girth, does it happened to you?
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

Like "reverse erections"? Like a small penis but harder than usual? Yes.
Missingno

Unread post by Missingno »

I have a hard flaccid constantly; rubbery with enlarged veins. The only time it softens is if I lie on my back with my knees bent upwards. Conversely, lying on my back makes my soft glans much worse.

Would be interesting if anyone else notices similar, especially people who also have other symptoms like numbness.
PSSDisintheliver

Unread post by PSSDisintheliver »

Hi,

Yes totally agree, my Penis has shrunk either, clueless what is going on but couldnt agree more

It looks like its turned off, all my instruments down there, not resposnive, no blood flow
As been said here before

Look, even my thighs muscles they barely feel the pinch, when i had orgasm i could completely feel them and felt this relaxing shiver down there, now its all gone, like muted.