Low Dose SSRI (Reinstatement)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
pete

Re: low dose ssri

Unread post by pete »

DoIt wrote:Pete where are you man? Getting better? I really hope so...
And you gixxer, anything new?
I am still in recocery. Every day is better than the one before. It is like an magnet that is attracting me to pssd free state.
Hard to say how much more time will be needed. Maybe some days. Maybe some weeks.
Always building up through out the day. While being in the evening 90 percent pssd free, things are still not that great after waking up.
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

So you did not take any new micro doses?
pete

Unread post by pete »

Nope
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Pete did you find you felt like shit for about a day after taking a micro dose?

I find that when I take a micro dose I feel irritable, and moody. The day after though I feel real good, and after 2 days even better.
Recovery

Unread post by Recovery »

Hi,

the idea of trying to fix this with the drug that caused it is somehow weird.

It is great to hear pete is recovering more and more, but does anyone have a clue which mechanism are responsible that reinstating an ssri will improve something?

Greetings
Recovery
pete

Unread post by pete »

GIXXER wrote:Pete did you find you felt like shit for about a day after taking a micro dose?

I find that when I take a micro dose I feel irritable, and moody. The day after though I feel real good, and after 2 days even better.
Gixxer, i also felt bad on the day of intake. How often are you dosing? How is the 3rd and 4th day after?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Ive been micro dosing every 4 days.

I did 2.5mg on Monday by Thursday I was feeling great, but still had PSSD. I decided to take another dose Thursday evening around 7pm by 9pm I felt moody the feeling of great was gone.

Woke up Friday morning feeling numb, by the afternoon I felt like emotionally dead. (I did drink a lot of coffee that day) Rode the day out went to bed early.

Saturday morning woke up feeling alright, limited my coffee intake to one cup. By noon I was feeling good again, happy and up beat. Long day of work, went to bed, woke up through the night with erections.

I have the feelings of wanting to cuddle, make out, and have sex, but it comes in small waves. Im also going to wait longer in between micro dosing just to see if the improvement continues after day 4.

I can't believe I use to take a full 10mg pill of paxil for months when I first start taking antidepressants 14 year's ago.

Did you notice it in small waves as well Pete?
sadKeanu

Unread post by sadKeanu »

Last edited by sadKeanu on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSSD Lexapro 2016-Present
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Not so sure about that theory because I first stopped the medication cold turkey and then got horrible symptoms from that and I got back on it as I couldn't handle the symptoms. After that I tappered slowly over a one year and the PSSD remained.
sadKeanu

Unread post by sadKeanu »

Last edited by sadKeanu on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSSD Lexapro 2016-Present