Yes
87%
No
13%

Total votes: 52
theloneranger86

Re: Do you have anhedonia?

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Iv gone through a bunch of recovery stories that say SJW worked like magic on Anhedonia. So those of us who have PSSD and anhedonia, maybe its something we should give a shot.
Who else is on the wagon with me ? Lets try it out for a month ?
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

wow, 17yes and 0 no. nice pattern
Numbed

Unread post by Numbed »

Just voted 18-0 now, its clear that we have a low dopaminergic tone in response to reward cues
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Numbed wrote:Just voted 18-0 now, its clear that we have a low dopaminergic tone in response to reward cues
In my understanding it should be the opioid system that is resposible for the reward feeling and the dopamine system for the reward motivation.
theloneranger86

i saw a top neurologist and he said its the anhedonia thats causing the sexual problems. Extremely weird, but he said I should try SJW . Though Im scared of trying anything on me , but I am very very tempted to try SJW after reading a ton of stories about it. BB and some other forums have a lot of members who say they cured their anhedonia with SJW.
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

I'm very scared when it comes to trying SJW, heard it acts like an SSRI
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
theloneranger86

me too. im scared to the core , but when I try to think rationally I feel i have nothing to lose . Theres anyway a very small (next to none) probability that i will recover . Might as well go down trying
raven100

Saying that there is very little chance you'll recover is not thinking rationally. Please don't take SJW because you feel you have nothing to lose, there are potential costs and potential benefits you have to weigh up before you make the decision
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Numbed

Unread post by Numbed »

DoIt wrote:
Numbed wrote:Just voted 18-0 now, its clear that we have a low dopaminergic tone in response to reward cues
In my understanding it should be the opioid system that is resposible for the reward feeling and the dopamine system for the reward motivation.
I tried naltrexone once it made me feel life less.

Chocamine (patented cocao extract) gave me a very good mood, but good mood does not equal pssd relieve, desire to have sex is rewaed ANTICIPATION, if you allready feel good, why you need sex?...

Whenever i feel depressed or weak my libido tends to go up tons.
raven100

There definitely are quite a few people in the forum who don't have anhedonia... I worry about skewed results, you probably only click on a post about Anhedonia if you have anhedonia