Protocols for similar syndromes (accutane, pfs, hard flaccid)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Shadow

Is PSSD and PFS the same?

Unread post by Shadow »

Why do they have way more success stories than PSSD? Anybody care to chime in?
raven100

Re: Is PSSD and PFS the same?

Unread post by raven100 »

I think we pretty much have the same symptoms, I've heard people saying PFS can be more severe though not really sure how they came to that conclusion.
I think their forum is much bigger. Apparently the older PSSD forum had a lot of recovery posts, and there are also a few if you check out survivingantidepressants.org
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Shadow

Unread post by Shadow »

thanks for the input Raven.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Yea a lot of our stories got lost when the old forum got closed back in 2015.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Bigmum

Protocols for similar syndromes (accutane, pfs, hard flaccid)

Unread post by Bigmum »

Here i m gonna add few protocols that worked for people with similar sympthoms.
Last edited by Bigmum on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Bigmum

Re: Protocoles for similar syndromes (acutane, pfs, hard flaccid)

Unread post by Bigmum »

Famous Cd nuts recovery (and few guys who followed him)

http://www.totalmaleoptimization.com/li ... -symptoms/
Last edited by Bigmum on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

VAPP 2

http://curepfsandaccutanesideeffects.bl ... 0.html?m=1

Also another user (Solve pfs) developed independent but very similar peotocole and it works.
Here is comparision:

VAPP

monday: 300 mg of creatine in the morning
tuesday: 300 mg of creatine in the morning/25 mg of zinc and 225 mg of saw palmetto (half of a 450 mg saw palmetto pill) at night
wednesday; 300 mg of creatine in the morning/12.5 mg of zinc and 225 mg of saw palmetto at night
thursday: 300 mg of creatine in the morning/225 mg of saw palmetto at night
friday: 300 mg of creatine in the morning/12.5 mg of zinc at night
saturday: 300 mg of creatine in the morning
sunday: 300 mg of creatine in the morning

Tomato juice

Monday: 400mg tribulus, no sex
Tuesday: 400mg tribulus, no sex
Wednesday: 400mg tribulus, no sex
Thursday: 400mg tribulus, no sex
Friday: 400mg tribulus, heavy workout, no sex
Saturday: 400mg tribulus, 400ml tomato juice after dinner, no sex
Sunday: 400mg tribulus, 300ml tomato juice after dinner, sex

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tribulus and creatine increase 5AR/DHT. Zinc, Saw Palmetto and tomato juice decrease 5AR/DHT. I also did no fap for 6 days (cause I didnt have libido anyway during the week, only AFTER tomato juice (5AR inhibitor).

So since both protocols are pretty similar everyone here should try it!
TyCr0Z
Last edited by Bigmum on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Common themes in recoveries ( from Solve PFS):

* Paleo - diet, anti-grain, anti-milk; GAPS and Raw diet to lesser extent.
* Positivity, minimizing negative thoughts, minimizing stress, Mindfullness-practising, meditation.
* Working out/gym in moderation – preference for HIIT, less cardio
* Cycling testosterone boosters (eg Tribulus)
* Sex over masturbation (relationship may or may not be beneficial for recovery), sexuality in moderation if at all.
* (Water) Fasting
* Thyroid medication, possibly with adrenal medication (adrenal cortex or cortisone/hydrocortisone/cortef (research it first before jumping on it though))
* Vitamin D
* Vitamin C
* Probiotics, through food or otherwise... possibly with fixing gut flora issues.
* Methylation supplements: B12, Metafolin, etc. RVK Simplified protocol.
* TRT, Estrogen control, etc. (possibly; tricky to get right as JQD and Enden knows)
* Progesterone (possibly)
* Dolichol supplementation = Spinach (possibly)
* Stem Cell therapy (uncertain)
Last edited by Bigmum on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Saw Pallmeto recovery

Hello everyone, I suffered from Saw Palmetto side effects the same as finasteride symptoms.
The following saved my life and gave me a full recovery (plus penis growth benefits!! Please, Please, everyone do this IT MAY VERY WELL CURE YOU ALL as it did me! The amazing thing is that this regime is also one that specifically grows the penis AND destroys Scar Tissue! (Peyronie’s disease)

#1 Eat TONS of Sorghum and Millet, they are well known 5-alpha reductase ACTIVATORS!

FACT: Our 5-alpha reductase enzyme was inhibited by this poison, these will factually reverse the effects. (African ethnicity individuals are known for having generally larger penises specifically because Sorghum and Millet have been major staples of the African diet for thousands of years and they make the penis grow by activating 5 alpha reductase at birth, puberty and throughout life, so this has been engrained genetically in their descendents)
You can get your penis fully back and your libido to 110% and growth after that!, eat craploads of the stuff to shock your body back into kick ass action!

#2 Take a half tablespoon of Evening Primrose Oil Daily with juice. This expands the nerves and blood vessels allowing room for growth of the penis specifically and also the muscles. It contains Prostaglandin E1 which DESTROYS SCAR TISSUE! (Peyronie’s disease). It also kicks in the nerve endings in the penis so you can literally destroy the scar tissue and outgrow the crap!

FACT: This is VERY GOOD for your penis and overall health even without scar tissue.
The damn penis shrinkage or curving was caused by a buildup of cortisol and collagen in the penis, Prostaglandin E1 DESTROYS this crap!

#3 Take L-tyrosine supplements. This will kick in DHT production! Do this AFTER you have taken Sorghum and Evening Primrose Oil. This will help to grow the penis back (and grow more after) and help with positive moods and confidence.

#4 Take Choline Bitartrate or other Choline supplements with juice. This will straighten the penis and kick in the nerves to respond (most people are normally low in Choline)

#5 Take Ashwagandha Extract (The “Himalaya Products” version is highly recommended)
This helps wherever your body needs help the most it helps heal scar tissue and assists everything else you are already doing.

#6 Fasting and intense prayer for full healing. Do intermittent fasting once every 1 to 2 weeks for a full day at least do more if you feel able and inspired to do so. This kicks in
Human Growth Hormone to 2000% at exactly 24 hours of a water only fast! Kicks in youthful growth.

#7 Practice abstinence, you should stimulate the genitals gently but do not ejaculate you need to build up your nutrients within the body and penis for the effects to be quickly and fully realized.

I KNOW the above info will help you all out a ton. To what degree I do not know but you will notice SUBSTANTIAL IMPROVEMENT especially in the sexual realm, where it matters the most.
Last edited by Bigmum on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Bigmum

Re: Protocols for similar syndromes (accutane, pfs, hard flaccid)

Unread post by Bigmum »

Elb recovery PROPECIA HELP

B12 daily
Vitamin D daily
5-10mg Progesterone cream daily
DIM once per week
Cycling the 7 testosterone boosters that CDnuts recommends on his recovery protocol*.
Weights 3 x a week
30 min jog with interval sprints 3 x a week
Paleo diet
Last edited by Bigmum on Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.