PSSD Symptoms (Official Thread)

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Lost

Re: How to cure PSSD induced premature ejaculation?

Unread post by Lost »

I heard that ssri helps with that.

(Jk)
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

For me a very very low dose SSRI, twice a week helps. But this is risky and could potentially make things worse. (Check out the low dose SSRI topic).
Another thing that helped is the antihistamine Loratadine. This makes everything more numb though and isnt really helping enjoying yourself.
Alte.Brown

Unread post by Alte.Brown »

Jaxx wrote:For me a very very low dose SSRI, twice a week helps. But this is risky and could potentially make things worse. (Check out the low dose SSRI topic).
Another thing that helped is the antihistamine Loratadine. This makes everything more numb though and isnt really helping enjoying yourself.
Hi Jaxx,
Well, any SSRI in particular do you use for this? Paroxetine maybe? and what's your dose? I think PE is one of the worst symptoms of sexual PSSD.. I'm considering taking SSRI in low dose for this if nothing else can work, this really bothers me a lot.
OCD. Escitalopram from Aug 2016 until Sep 2017 (up to 40 mg/day).Then, some 6 months of benzos for sleeping. PSSD since Mar 2017.
ED, premature eyaculation, low libido.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Ive used paroxetine in the past due to the low half life. Right now i am using fluvoxamine, which is similar in half life, but i was able to get tapering pills. I was doing 2-5 mg paroxetine in the past and now 5 mg fluvoxamine twice a week.
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

This is probably my most severe and consistent PSSD symptom, one of the first symptoms i've noticed. It's weird because even things that relax me like weed or benzo's dont extent how long I can last. I wonder why taking an SSRI of all things would help.. Maybe reinstatement will work for me but i'm too scared to try it lol
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
tonyareias

Unread post by tonyareias »

Strange... SSRIs meds give delayed ejaculation to “everybody”, also today is the unique solution for PE.

If you start Zoloft in days or weeks it’s normal, I have a normal / rapid ejaculation in first 4 weeks. After med start effect they delayed my ejaculation. Also if you reduce dose recently seems normal.

Note: Zoloft is also dopaminergic.

dandelion5

Where is your numbness the worst?

Unread post by dandelion5 »

Which is the most numb for you? Your clitoris area or vagina? Prior to this, I always had more feeling in my clit area and less vaginally and now, on my bad days, I have no feeling in my clit whatsoever, which feels so bizarre, but I find, on the good days, I can at least experience some sensation vaginally. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar change.
anacleta

Re: Where is your numbness the worst?

Unread post by anacleta »

I have vaginal sensations in penetration, phisical but not sexual. My clitoris is not insensitive to touch but has lost all excitability and feelings of sexual pleasure. Before pssd the pleasure from the clitoris was so automatic and easy ... Now I reach the orgasm with a forced stimulation of the clitoris, I almost have to make it "snap" with the fingers :( the orgasm is a mechanical thing and not a real pleasure anymore, a whole range of sensations is missing.
Alte.Brown

Unread post by Alte.Brown »

Jaxx wrote:Ive used paroxetine in the past due to the low half life. Right now i am using fluvoxamine, which is similar in half life, but i was able to get tapering pills. I was doing 2-5 mg paroxetine in the past and now 5 mg fluvoxamine twice a week.
Thank you Jaxx, I guess I will have to try too if nothing else can work.
OCD. Escitalopram from Aug 2016 until Sep 2017 (up to 40 mg/day).Then, some 6 months of benzos for sleeping. PSSD since Mar 2017.
ED, premature eyaculation, low libido.
marsupial

Those who have erection problem

Unread post by marsupial »

Guys, you who have trouble reaching full erection.. I noticed that when I bend (turn) my penis down my erection get fully rigid. I belive thats a sign of venous leak. Dont you have the same? Please report even if you dont. Thanks
Last edited by marsupial on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.