Blackout estradiol trial

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Blackout

Re: Blackout estradiol trial

Unread post by Blackout »

Still nothing. I still don't increase the estradiol dose and this is the second day without mesterolone.

But I want to ask something to those of you who have used steroid cycles or done TRT after you got PSSD: when you have been on T, either normal or high dose, have you used an aromatase inhibitor to inhibit testosterone aromatization as I guess most steroid users do? I ask this because, as I stated, the very only window -hours window- that I have experienced in 6 long years came when I was doing a T cycle with no aromatase inhibitor. I was having bad water retention in my ankles and some pain and tenderness in the nipple area, so I immediately began with arimidex, and voila, no more window. And this became the norm for me the next times I went on T, always taking it together with arimidex believing that estradiol was bad for men. So, I wonder if some of you have let estradiol to do whatever it wants when you are on testosterone. Because I'm considering to repeat that -but at the same time I add the extra estradiol I'm getting from the patches right now.

I hope I can test my hormones on Monday just to check how much has estradiol increased with this small dose.
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Blackout wrote:Still nothing. I still don't increase the estradiol dose and this is the second day without mesterolone.

But I want to ask something to those of you who have used steroid cycles or done TRT after you got PSSD: when you have been on T, either normal or high dose, have you used an aromatase inhibitor to inhibit testosterone aromatization as I guess most steroid users do? I ask this because, as I stated, the very only window -hours window- that I have experienced in 6 long years came when I was doing a T cycle with no aromatase inhibitor. I was having bad water retention in my ankles and some pain and tenderness in the nipple area, so I immediately began with arimidex, and voila, no more window. And this became the norm for me the next times I went on T, always taking it together with arimidex believing that estradiol was bad for men. So, I wonder if some of you have let estradiol to do whatever it wants when you are on testosterone. Because I'm considering to repeat that -but at the same time I add the extra estradiol I'm getting from the patches right now.

I hope I can test my hormones on Monday just to check how much has estradiol increased with this small dose.
It's quite likely your estrogen levels shot up far higher than they are right now with your estradiol supplementation. Which is interesting, it's like the body no longer recognizes estrogen, but still has all these hypogonadal symptoms.

I'm becoming more and more curious about progesterone And estrogen by the day. I really think this is going somewhere.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Blackout wrote:Still nothing. I still don't increase the estradiol dose and this is the second day without mesterolone.

May be your experience of getting windows while on Testosterone without estrogen control wasn't just from high estrogen, but a combo of high Testosterone and estrogen.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Blackout

nasibi wrote:May be your experience of getting windows while on Testosterone without estrogen control wasn't just from high estrogen, but a combo of high Testosterone and estrogen.
Not windows, just a single, lone window back in February 2012, about 4 months after stopping sertraline. That single night was the last time I ever felt lust, sex drive, a psychological erection, and emotions in my life. And it was while on testosterone, mesterolone, maybe HCG, and judging by my nipple tenderness and water retention in the ankles, high estradiol due to aromatisation.
Blackout

Juvo wrote: It's quite likely your estrogen levels shot up far higher than they are right now with your estradiol supplementation. Which is interesting, it's like the body no longer recognizes estrogen, but still has all these hypogonadal symptoms.

I'm becoming more and more curious about progesterone And estrogen by the day. I really think this is going somewhere.
Hope that's not the case :( . But since my body no longer recognizes a lot of substances, who knows if it is possible that estrogens too are now in that list :cry: I mentioned not long ago that I apparently became resistant to HCG last year, despite only using minimal doses of it.

Regarding progesterone, I'm one of the very few PSSD affected whose progesterone levels are very low. I even tried supplementing with a progesterone cream back in 2013 or 2014, but I felt no difference , good or bad, but I guess I shouldn't do that again.
Blackout

My question again, for those who have done steroid cycles -because I know there are some, though I don't remember others than maybe Zero/Foxx and Sonny: when you have donde T cycles, have you taken something to stop T from aromatising, or have you left it to convert freely to estradiol? I want to know this just to compare the similarities or differences between external vs internal sources of estradiol.

By the way... Still nothing. I guess I'm two weeks into this now. Hope to do hormonal labs on Monday.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

No offense, but from my perspective if you do something, do it all the way. Don't half ass it. Half assing is useless. Look at yourself now. You made a complete fool out of yourself. You should have done the trial perfectly to the T. If you didn't have the funds then you should haven't begun it in the first place.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Blackout

nasibi wrote:No offense, but from my perspective if you do something, do it all the way. Don't half ass it. Half assing is useless. Look at yourself now. You made a complete fool out of yourself. You should have done the trial perfectly to the T. If you didn't have the funds then you should haven't begun it in the first place.
Excuse me? I mentioned that I have been on this for two weeks, just for the record. I never said that I was quitting. I am asking those who have tried T cycles if they have let T aromatise , just to know their experience.
omar90

Unread post by omar90 »

nasibi wrote:No offense, but from my perspective if you do something, do it all the way. Don't half ass it. Half assing is useless. Look at yourself now. You made a complete fool out of yourself. You should have done the trial perfectly to the T. If you didn't have the funds then you should haven't begun it in the first place.
Give the guy a bit of respect, its a brave thing to do and he's kind enough to keep us updated, not more we can ask of him.
Fluoxetine 2008-13, PSSD thereafter

Condition worsened after 4 weeks on Setraline in 2014
forexworld12

Unread post by forexworld12 »

I am pretty positive it should work just that it might take 3 to 4 weeks to start working maybe even more since you are on a very low dose and using the patch and i have no idea how would the patch work and if it is able to replicate the rat study.

It did reverse pssd in lost soul by a great extent after 19 days but that patient was not fit for the trial due to his history of hardcore drug abuse