The Public PSSD Anonymous Survey

Polls.
sjv16477

Re: The Public PSSD Anonymous Survey

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Hi there!
I'm trying to develop another public anonymous survey complementary to the AerospaceEngineer's one, in order to underlie in a analitycs and clinical manner the PSSD sympotms especially highlighting the changes in sexual functioning and emotions feeling after and before PSSD so people, and I hope researchers, can readily understaind what PSSD is. In order to have good results people should compile the engineer's one and mine so we will have sociodemographics and clinical informations about pssd.

But I need your help, especially for fixing the language issue (I'm not a native speaker) so, before to share and make it public, please leave here advice and corrections.

You can find it here. Many thanks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ch3E0Q ... zA/prefill

Here the results

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... wanalytics
Last edited by sjv16477 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
AerospaceEngineer

Unread post by AerospaceEngineer »

sylv wrote:new insights -
Add Emotional Blunting to "Which symptom is the most significant?"

add the entire section " Condition for which SSRI have been prescribed"
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Panic disorder
- Depression
- Obsessive / Compulsive disorder
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Other:

and make it multi-choice as any of those disorders could be co-morbid to each other
Thanks Sylv, I just added it.
2 mo. citalopram starting May '15 @ 21 y/o for panic attacks (wtf?). Anesthesia in scrotum and penis but temp. sense remains. Extreme decline in memory function w/ a moderate decline in focus. PE started, orgasms 20% there. No ED. No change in emotions.
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

just filled it out
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

It's not really representative anymore cause the people who filled it out earlier didn't get the opportunity to say they were suffering from emotional blunting, so that looks like a far more uncommon symptom than it is. Might be better to create a new one? I could if it's too much hassle, it would be great to have one of these that everyone who signed up to this forum filled out
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

I agree with raven, that was the First odd thing I noticed. We already had a poll on the forum and great majority reported having emotional blunting as a symptom