The questionnaire about Changes in Sexual Functioning and Anhedonia after SSRI discontinuation

Polls.
sjv16477

The questionnaire about Changes in Sexual Functioning and Anhedonia after SSRI discontinuation

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Hi there!
I'm trying to develop another public anonymous survey complementary to the AerospaceEngineer's one, in order to underlie in an analitycs and clinical manner the PSSD's sympotms, especially highlighting the changes in sexual functioning and emotions feeling after SSRI so people, and I hope researchers, can readily understaind what PSSD is.

This survey is not a substitute for engineers' one but is comolementary, because involve specifically the symptoms of PSSD. In order to have good results people should compile the engineer's one and mine so we will have sociodemographics and clinical informations about pssd.

You can find it here. Many thanks.

https://goo.gl/forms/S0OIEQVLKeWLN68J2

Here the results

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... wanalytics
Last edited by sjv16477 on Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Choco

Re: The questionnaire about Changes in Sexual Functioning and Anhedonia after SSRI discontinuation

Unread post by Choco »

Your survey has some grammar issues and misspelling but overall, a its a good survey
Marksanchez397

Re: The questionnaire about Changes in Sexual Functioning and Anhedonia after SSRI discontinuation

Unread post by Marksanchez397 »

In this section: "Men only related sexual functioning (if you are female skip to next section)" in the answers link there are some graphics that have five answers (sectors) and two of them are exactly the same. So it's imposible to analize them...
Twentyoneguns

Unread post by Twentyoneguns »

Hi sjv

Have sent you a PM with suggestions re grammar etc

Regards

21g
Male
PSSD after 3 days on Sertraline (50mg) (Aurobindo) December 2016 to date.
Tinnitus, insomnia (1.5 hours/night sleep) poor memory/cognition as a bonus!
Possibly PSSD from October 1998...just didn't realise what I was suffering from! (pre internet)
sjv16477

Twentyoneguns wrote:Hi sjv

Have sent you a PM with suggestions re grammar etc

Regards

21g
Thank you very much! I will add your corrections quickly.
sjv16477

This thread have two hundreds views but only 23 people done the questionnaire. Let's do it!
sulawesi

Unread post by sulawesi »

Thanks a lot sjv for this survey. I think it's very helpful. Good work!
PLZNO

Unread post by PLZNO »

Great idea! eveyone in this forum must participate
Not only for researchers, It will be a great data for all of us
2016 march~april
Strattera+Vortioxetine for 3weeks
2016 may~june
Escitalopram for 2weeks (PSSD)