Doctor claims to cure pssd

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
theloneranger86

Doctor claims to cure pssd

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Dr Andrew rynne in Ireland is claiming he can help cure pssd. Someone in Ireland needs to get in touch with the man
raven100

Re: Doctor claims to cure pssd

Unread post by raven100 »

Where are you getting this from?
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
HereToHeal

Unread post by HereToHeal »

It would be good to hear what that Doctor has to say. Has he been researching PSSD?
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

He has written about it on multiple forums, he might be just advertising his services, but he claims he can help people with PSSD. If you do a google search on him you

heres an article by him on linkedin

How to Cure the Shocking Side Effects of Antidepressants
Published on Published onSeptember 5, 2017
Dr Andrew Rynne
Dr Andrew Rynne
Follow Follow Dr Andrew Rynne
Like 3
Comment

Write an article
All anti depressants, but most particularly the SSRI’s can, and very often do, impact negatively on people’s sexual function. This is equally true for men as it is for women. Don’t forget that the SSRI’s are a favourite treatment for premature ejaculation in men. They work very well. The problem can be to get them to stop working.

Because sometimes the sexual side effects of the SSRI can last a lifetime. These prolonged side effects are referred to as post-SSRI sexual dysfunctions (PSSD) and include low libido, poor vaginal lubrication, and trouble with erections, ejaculation, and orgasm.

Dr. Yacov Reisman of Amstelland Hospital in Amsterdam reviewed nine articles on PSSD. Some of the studies reported side effects that lasted for years. Such effects did not appear to be related to the type of SSRI or to the dosage.

The treatment of these horrible SSRI related sexual side effects is an individual matter and needs to me tailored to each person depending on presentation. Often also it may be a matter of trial and error, of trying a little of this and then of that before some alleviation can be found.

Before you agree to go on antidepressants I think you would do well to bear these potential side effects in mind. You do not want to take a medication the unwanted effects of which may be lifelong, even when you have discontinued taking it. Also, bear in mind that there are good alternative treatments for depression and psychotherapy is one of them. At least that is totally free of side effects.

If you have been negatively affected by taking SSRI then we are here to help. Visit us on https://www.medicaladviceforyou.com and we can get started right away.
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

Someone in Ireland needs to get in touch with the man
This is why I think it would be profoundly useful for us to be able to publicise our location. This would make it easier for us to develop connections, allowing us to act more effectively in the real world. Secondly, it would be much easier to delegate our members to meet professionals across the globe.

Is this at all possible with phpBB?

EDIT: Okay, so at https://www.medicaladviceforyou.com/ask-a-doctor you are able to submit a question to Dr Andrew Rynne for a fee of $29.00 USD. I am unable to do this myself as I have a negative bank account balance. Could somebody please take one for the team and contact him?
popike27

Unread post by popike27 »

be careful.
There's a comment: by mcvitaller, Mar 12, 2016
I have paid 25 euros to talk to the DR: and I havent received any consultation or attention... I havent been able to send him a mail and I had to open a complain through paypal.
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gianno121

Unread post by gianno121 »

We should try EVERYTHING! Is there a was to contact him whitout paying? 30$ for a simple question/talk is really hard...
Dubya_B

Unread post by Dubya_B »

Dr. Andrew Rynne is also one of the few doctors who openly acknowledges PFS and speaks out against finasteride usage. Supposing he simply offers treatment options based on the fact PFS and PSSD are valid conditions. Liberal usage of the word "cure" in the PSSD article citing him as the author though, and in bad taste IMO.

In his defense I have never heard anything negative about him coming from the PFS patients, only that he is a legitimately good doctor. Hopefully that hasn't changed.