Pramipexole (Success)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ghost

Re: Pramipexole (Success)

Unread post by Ghost »

CONGRATS! THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK.

This reminds me that my success stories page is out of date.

Could someone or some people help me out? It would really help me, and then I can add them all to my site and keep it updated.

I'm looking for links to more recovery stories in the lat year since I updated the page last.

Just post links to stories below and eventually I will move them from Maxbook's story to an appropriate place.

THANKS

(This is the current list: https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/recoveries-2016-2020/)

I'll make a running tally that I'll update here:

1) Maxbook
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
fablecloth

Unread post by fablecloth »

Fuck it, I'm going to try this.

So napsgear comes recommended, as a source? Does anyone else have a source they can recommend?

Looks like 0.25MG at first, perhaps for a week, then 0.5MG.

1. When to dose? At night, in the morning? On an empty stomach?
2. How long at 0.25MG, before doubling to 0.5MG?
3. How long to maintain at 0.5MG, before discontinuing?
4. How to discontinue? Slowly, perhaps, but going back down to 0.25MG for another week, and then stopping?

@maxbook, if by any chance you're still here, we'd be ever so grateful to know what worked for you.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

To the people that have tried this without success, did anyone ever combined it with an anti-serotonic drug?
JayR

Unread post by JayR »

fablecloth wrote:Fuck it, I'm going to try this.

So napsgear comes recommended, as a source? Does anyone else have a source they can recommend?

4. How to discontinue? Slowly, perhaps, but going back down to 0.25MG for another week, and then stopping?

@maxbook, if by any chance you're still here, we'd be ever so grateful to know what worked for you.
Napsgear is regarded as most Reliable and most discrete with Packaging ...they also have more brands available and don't usually ship from "high-efflux" Regions like China or India...although it depends on what you are ordering. They are the Worlds Largest Internet Pharmacy.
1.) I took Prami 0.25 mg for 3 weeks, once per night, following with 0.5 mg at night only. Taking it during the day can make you drowsy!
2.) About 3-4 weeks. 0.5 mg can lower blood pressure and increase heart rate...it also can induce Daytime and Night sweats and odd thinking if your Estrogen levels are off (particularly HIGH).
3.) Maintain for at least 2-3 weeks, but IMHO you need 2-3 months if you want favorable effects on Anhedonia and long-term effects on Brain Chemistry.
4.) Discontinue by dropping back down to 0.25 MG then going off and then supplementing with Sulbutiamine + Phenyl Piracetam + Forskolin + Inositol (18 grams per day) to fully restore the Dopaminergic pathway. You can actually take these while you are on Prami...HINT: Caffeine + Forskolin + Butea Superba is how you counter-act the sleepiness caused by Prami...or you could [more simply] use Caffeine 200 mg per day, twice per day. If that doesn't work - add Kutaj (Hollarhena Antidysenterica) extract which contains Conessine; a Histamine H3-Antagonist with slow BBB clearance and high Brain Penetration and long-lasting wakefulness Effects.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

JayR wrote:
fablecloth wrote:Fuck it, I'm going to try this.

Napsgear is regarded as most Reliable and most discrete with Packaging ...they also have more brands available and don't usually ship from "high-efflux" Regions like China or India...although it depends on what you are ordering. They are the Worlds Largest Internet Pharmacy.
1.) I took Prami 0.25 mg for 3 weeks, once per night, following with 0.5 mg at night only. Taking it during the day can make you drowsy!
2.) About 3-4 weeks. 0.5 mg can lower blood pressure and increase heart rate...it also can induce Daytime and Night sweats and odd thinking if your Estrogen levels are off (particularly HIGH).
3.) Maintain for at least 2-3 weeks, but IMHO you need 2-3 months if you want favorable effects on Anhedonia and long-term effects on Brain Chemistry.
4.) Discontinue by dropping back down to 0.25 MG then going off and then supplementing with Sulbutiamine + Phenyl Piracetam + Forskolin + Inositol (18 grams per day) to fully restore the Dopaminergic pathway. You can actually take these while you are on Prami...HINT: Caffeine + Forskolin + Butea Superba is how you counter-act the sleepiness caused by Prami...or you could [more simply] use Caffeine 200 mg per day, twice per day. If that doesn't work - add Kutaj (Hollarhena Antidysenterica) extract which contains Conessine; a Histamine H3-Antagonist with slow BBB clearance and high Brain Penetration and long-lasting wakefulness Effects.
Interesting that you mention sedation, thought it would cause insomnia mostly. The dose you mention are still quite low (looking at some research where they went up to 5mg), would augmenting it with cyproheptadine and/or NAC make sense? (I can image this would mean huge sedation for some, not sure if it will clear up in the morning if you would take it at night?)
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Excited that you are trying this. As with most medication, many side-effects disappear after a while.
Not saying you should keep taking something you are uncomfortable with, but i had several meds that kept me awake during the first week, which almost always went away. (Bupropion for instance). For maxbook it took a little bit of time to work as well.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

zadig777 wrote:for anyone willing to try this!
i took 0.26 dose last night and after an hour later got mild RLS-restless leg syndrom
i slept 3-4 hours last night with pain
had few solid erections but i better without them than without sleep
the drug wasn't extended release so i hope my RLS will resolve in few days or else im fucked
another guy got permanent tinnitus from this drug and on the side effects hallucinations are 1-10(common)
P.S. Pramipexole is used to relieve RLS which did the opposite in me since i never had it
Good luck and be safe!
So, you still have RLS till now?
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

It's a good thing that your brain reacted somehow, RLS is linked to dopamine, this means that in an area of the brain dopamine increased. But it's bad that the effect is not a desired one. Maybe you can keep it more and see , if it will not be worse, you can keep it for 10-14 days.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

zadig777 wrote:
iull1k wrote:
zadig777 wrote:for anyone willing to try this!
i took 0.26 dose last night and after an hour later got mild RLS-restless leg syndrom
i slept 3-4 hours last night with pain
had few solid erections but i better without them than without sleep
the drug wasn't extended release so i hope my RLS will resolve in few days or else im fucked
another guy got permanent tinnitus from this drug and on the side effects hallucinations are 1-10(common)
P.S. Pramipexole is used to relieve RLS which did the opposite in me since i never had it
Good luck and be safe!
So, you still have RLS till now?
Y dude its shitty
Sleep is before sexual pleasure
Idk what will i do,im not willing to continue this,but im keeping prami in my stash
Why dont you try half the dosage?
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

It's still unknown...there are new theories each year, adenosine, iron deficiency, glutamate, high dopamine, low dopamine. No one knows. Normally DA is prescribed for RLS, but that you got this from DA it's extremelly strange. Have you ever had this in your life?
Last edited by iull1k on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.