Pramipexole (Success)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
been_too_long

Re: Pramipexole (Success)

Unread post by been_too_long »

I get RLS from over the counter sleeping pills and when titrated mirtazapine too fast
Luis Fernando Lopez

Unread post by Luis Fernando Lopez »

I got RLS on my 3rd day of being on 25mg of Zoloft.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

zadig777 wrote:i never had rls
did ur rls resolve after some time guys?
i made life more and more miserable, it's just great
well,u can always stay home and do nothing even tho ur 21 yrs old
that's life, that's what all the people say..
How long have been using it now?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

zadig777 wrote:
Jaxx wrote:
zadig777 wrote:i never had rls
did ur rls resolve after some time guys?
i made life more and more miserable, it's just great
well,u can always stay home and do nothing even tho ur 21 yrs old
that's life, that's what all the people say..
How long have been using it now?
I used 1 dose exactly 24 hours ago,and still have some RLS
I still think that DA are most effective,yet they have biggest side effects
I would tolerate anxiety as side effects with benzos
The worst than my RLS side effects due to DA would be hallucinations i guess,so yea at least i missed that
MB months later i would try again if im retarded enough but idk
This forum might do more damage than help actually
If u look at the trials,more had no effect or worse,than those with success but idk..
I thought i had nothing to lose since i have no ejaculation and shrunk testicles,but if u lose ur sleep,than ur rly fucked here...
Actually, reading the thread several people had benefits. They all have PSSD, perhaps it is different for people with anti-psychotics?
You mention hallucinations, but you dont have any, so i dont get the issue. Most of these meds have the potential of giving quite horrible side-effects, but they only do in rare cases. You should watch out for them, but not expect to get it anway.

Losing sleep is horrible, but you are on it for 24h....seriously...Bupropion gave me insomnia for a full week, and that was considered quite normal at the first stage of therapy.
Again, if you cant handle it you should quit, but generally speaking, after 24h, or even a week it is very difficult to predict if it is helping.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

zadig777 wrote:logic here doesn't exist also
u shouldn't by any means get RLS from a drug that stops it!
mb it makes more sense to turn to religion and god,than theoreties here lol :/
Anti anxiety drugs are known to cause anxiety at first in some cases. Yes it is pretty unexpected, like i said, perhaps lower the dosage and see if it continues.
Are you under supervision or ordered it online?
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

I would increase dosage more slowly. The book on pharmacology I rely on (German title: Kompendium der Psychiatrischen Pharmakologie) recommends increasing dosage every 4 to 7 days. Personally, I would even go more slowly. If you felt sides after just one pill, I would not rush things because you risk experiencing more sides than “necessary”.
Good luck! I’m very excited to read more from you because I am still considering pramipexole as my next “experiment”.
Maxbook

Unread post by Maxbook »

Hey guys,
quick update .Still feeling good. No anhedonia ,libido ver high. My life changed alot .
Still battleing with anxiety .Started two business ,have a girlfriend and I travel alot.
I am acutely glad that i went trough this hell .It changed me from my roots.
Now I am more into psyhology, nutrition , I am working out and meditating . I am more aware of myself
I am scared a lot that my symtoms come back thats why I am taking more care of my body and my mind.

Guys dont give up ,please work on yourself ,expirement ,eat healthy and exercise .
You will find a way out of this . I am the guy who thaught I will never recover because even drugs didnt work on me and now after two years I am in the best shape of my life ,mentally and physically.
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

Maxbook wrote:Hey guys,
quick update .Still feeling good. No anhedonia ,libido ver high. My life changed alot .
Still battleing with anxiety .Started two business ,have a girlfriend and I travel alot.
I am acutely glad that i went trough this hell .It changed me from my roots.
Now I am more into psyhology, nutrition , I am working out and meditating . I am more aware of myself
I am scared a lot that my symtoms come back thats why I am taking more care of my body and my mind.

Guys dont give up ,please work on yourself ,expirement ,eat healthy and exercise .
You will find a way out of this . I am the guy who thaught I will never recover because even drugs didnt work on me and now after two years I am in the best shape of my life ,mentally and physically.
I'm more than happy to hear it. Enjoy your regained life!
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
Maxbook

Unread post by Maxbook »

And one more thing . When I didnt feel anything and didnt have any sexual desire I found one thing to do while I was in that hell and thats business .
You only think about that and forget about your symptoms .Girls dont distract you and you think very clear with no emotions . Thats the key to making a good business (atleats for me).
Man sometimes I even miss my symtoms ,I wish there is like a switch in my head to turn it on and off lol.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

Maxbook wrote:And one more thing . When I didnt feel anything and didnt have any sexual desire I found one thing to do while I was in that hell and thats business .
You only think about that and forget about your symptoms .Girls dont distract you and you think very clear with no emotions . Thats the key to making a good business (atleats for me).
Man sometimes I even miss my symtoms ,I wish there is like a switch in my head to turn it on and off lol.
Hi Maxbook! Do you had skin anesthesia? Less skin sensation to touch or heat, (you can burn your tongue but don't feel that so intense, someone can pinch or scratch parts of the skin and don't feel pain or any sensation). From your posts i understand that your cognitive side was not affected and there was no any brain fog?
Very simple questions but i want to understand if skin anesthesia is related to Dopamine or something else. Thank you that you keep to write for us and push us to fight.
Last edited by iull1k on Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.