Pramipexole (Success)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
gianno121

Re: PRAMIPEXOLE- Cured

Unread post by gianno121 »

Maybe someone could try the pramipexole and write a protocol.
I already tried ropinirol 1 year ago, which is also a dopamine agonist, but it didn't helped me.
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

I've tried d2 receptor agonists as well, like the mentioned ropinirol and cabergoline but I have not found them helpful in any way. However I suffer mostly from the blunted emotions and while sexual dysfunction is there, it's not my priority to fix it. To be honest I would totally accept the second one if only my emotions were the same as they were before the SSRIs.

I do not doubt that there may be a subgroup who might react postively to d2 agents. More, I actually encourage anyone to test their hypothesis after cautiously researching all the safety data behind. Anti-parkinson drugs may sound scary but these one are actually safe enough, safer that any neuroleptic you will randomly get from a pdoc ( cabergoline is a small exception within d2 agonists, also better to avoid levodopa ). Remember, as the former NIMH director Tom Insel said that no single drug has been ever found for a neuropsychiatric condition just based on direct knowledge from basic sciences . Everything what is used in a modern psychiatry have their roots in agents found by a pure accident / experimentation. I believe that careful experimentation is our way to find the ultimate anti - post ssri syndrome medicine. Not sitting on the theories and do nothing.

Oh, and people talking about the marketed dopamine agonists usually expect the stereotypical dopaminergic actions - like euphoria, stimulation, elevated ability to concentrate, enchanted mental capabilities, motivation -something to battle their anhedonia. You will not get any of it from these drugs. The dopamine receptors responsible are not d2/d3/d4 but d1/d5. The real d1/d5 agonists have a great abuse potential just like the amphetamines and very quickly are losing their effectiveness. This is exactly the reason why we will not see any of them on the market. Look on SKF-81,297 and Dihydrexidine as examples.
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

Anyone trying caber make sure you are only dosing 0.25 or 0.50mg every 3 or 4 days as the half life is around 60 hours. High daily doses used for Parkinson's have been found to cause heart valve failure. I think it's pretty safe otherwise though, alot of bodybuilders use it to combat "deca dick" and "tren dick" when using steroids.
north4

Unread post by north4 »

Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

Why don't you just use what the original poster used at the dosages he did instead of all these other ones?

PRAMIPEXOLE is what he used which I believe is a lot more untested than cabergoline. And it took him more than 10 days before he felt anything (and a dosage increase?).
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Gameclay

fema4psyciatrists wrote:Why don't you just use what the original poster used at the dosages he did instead of all these other ones?

PRAMIPEXOLE is what he used which I believe is a lot more untested than cabergoline. And it took him more than 10 days before he felt anything (and a dosage increase?).
i will try both if i have to, i'm not trying to tell anyone to try one over the other. But i'm starting with Cabergoline because from what i've read on bodybuilding and steroid forums those guys have less side effects on it and majority of them favor it over Pramipexole in terms of libido/erections... Also you only have to dose every 4 days. They are both very similar drugs though.

Seems like both of them take around 2 weeks to take effect
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

Gameclay wrote:
raskolnikov wrote:I,ve been using cabergoline for more than a year now. It really diminishes my PSSD in 75%, I think. Its not a cure, but I'm doing fine and I'll keep taking it in order to have a good quality of life while a cure protocol isn't discovered.
Great to hear it's still working! What dose do you take? and is it RX or do you buy it online?

Also I read in your thread that if you stop the Ritalin you reach almost %100 with cabergoline alone! Really looking forward to trying this!
I take half pill weekly. That's enough. I dont buy it online. Here in Brazil cabergoline is sold without prescription to anyone, anywhere. Easier than buying aspirine. That thing really helps me a lot... it's NOT a cure. And it's a bit expensive. But I'll keep taking my dostinex while a real cure isn't discovered
gianno121

Unread post by gianno121 »

Please let this tread be only for PRAMIPEXOLE. There are also threads for cabergoline. Btw cabergoline was already tried by a lot of users. Pramipexole Sounds like a new good Option.
Maxbook

Unread post by Maxbook »

Quick update .
Feeling awesome ,just like pre SSRI.
My dosage is 0,52 and I take it at night .
I dont know will I ever stop using this drugs because I am scared to go back to the hell I been in. My doctor sad he is a little affraid because it is used for parkinson and will it have any long term side effects because he says its hard to get off these drugs .
Every day I wake up energized ,full of life ,motivated and horny.
Bad thing is as I sad anxiety . I am just the old me . Scared me lol

When i had no emotions and libido I could probally became a very successful bussniesmen . I have a little company and when I was anhedonic I was so calm ,I did good desizions could analyiz people better because I used only my brain no emotions .
But now everything is run by my emotions . As good emotions you have ,you have also those bad . So there are heartbreks ,regret ,and all that bullshit lol
But thats just life , I just wanet to tell you what is going on in my mind.

Regards
Gameclay

Maxbook wrote:Quick update .
Feeling awesome ,just like pre SSRI.
My dosage is 0,52 and I take it at night .
I dont know will I ever stop using this drugs because I am scared to go back to the hell I been in. My doctor sad he is a little affraid because it is used for parkinson and will it have any long term side effects because he says its hard to get off these drugs .
Every day I wake up energized ,full of life ,motivated and horny.
Bad thing is as I sad anxiety . I am just the old me . Scared me lol

When i had no emotions and libido I could probally became a very successful bussniesmen . I have a little company and when I was anhedonic I was so calm ,I did good desizions could analyiz people better because I used only my brain no emotions .
But now everything is run by my emotions . As good emotions you have ,you have also those bad . So there are heartbreks ,regret ,and all that bullshit lol
But thats just life , I just wanet to tell you what is going on in my mind.

Regards
Good to hear you're still doing well.

A few questions if you don't mind. If you had watery semen before trying Prami, has it gone back to normal? Also, have you had any bad side effects like nausea or vomiting while starting?

One last thing, did you have hormones tested before trying Pramipexole?? It may very well have been that your prolactin levels were high and Pramipexole wiped it out and brought your mojo back.