Pramipexole (Success)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
DoIt

Re: PRAMIPEXOLE- Cured

Unread post by DoIt »

Im really happy for you, but be careful, you're not officially cured until you go of the meds successfully remaining symptom free
suedehead

Unread post by suedehead »

I'm pleased for the user's reported success but it's best to see if theses effects last for some months before posting a success story. I think admins at Propeciahelp usually allow 4 months after a supposed recovery before posting on the recovery section in case of relapses or downswings.
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

could it be its making you slightly manic?
hate to be the party pooper but someone had to point it out..
better manic than depressed though, i guess
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I'm looking to put it on my website after a bit more time. But yes, it will be there, and I'm trying to grow the site in general. I want 80% of info on there and this forum to focus more on support/ new ideas instead of being a place to repeat things again and again.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

I just ordered 2 months worth of cabergoline .25mg from AllDayChemist
Also have selegiline 5mg tabs coming, both should be here in about 3 weeks.

I plan on trialing both of these separately (unless the first one I choose helps)

I also have high prolactin so i should really be using it anyways...

Anyone else going to try this?
buffkin14

-

Unread post by buffkin14 »

-
Last edited by buffkin14 on Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
sinceCelexa2010

Unread post by sinceCelexa2010 »

I tried cabergoline years ago, it didn't affect me other than to give me persistent tinnitus.
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

I,ve been using cabergoline for more than a year now. It really diminishes my PSSD in 75%, I think. Its not a cure, but I'm doing fine and I'll keep taking it in order to have a good quality of life while a cure protocol isn't discovered.
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

raskolnikov wrote:I,ve been using cabergoline for more than a year now. It really diminishes my PSSD in 75%, I think. Its not a cure, but I'm doing fine and I'll keep taking it in order to have a good quality of life while a cure protocol isn't discovered.
Great to hear it's still working! What dose do you take? and is it RX or do you buy it online?

Also I read in your thread that if you stop the Ritalin you reach almost %100 with cabergoline alone! Really looking forward to trying this!
sylv

Unread post by sylv »

you can try goldpharma.cn for rx drugs. You'll have to fill a simple questionnaire and doc will prescribe, if there are no obvious contradictions. To get pramipexole or cabergoline just write that you suffer from Hyperprolactinaemia