Can you push urine out forcefully?

Polls.

Can you push urine out forcefully? (As forcefully as before)

Yes
31%
No
62%
Don't Know
8%

Total votes: 26
raven100

Can you push urine out forcefully?

Unread post by raven100 »

Weird question I know but I think it could be highly indicative that you could be suffering from some degree of pelvic floor tension if you answer no.
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Whyme11

Re: Can you push urine out forcefully?

Unread post by Whyme11 »

I don't need to push it forcefully. I have only certain start/stop when my sexuality is up. My Start/Stop is inversely related to sexuality.When I will get dribbling and sexuality improvement simultaneously then I think it is my real improvement.
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

though when i get an erection urine comes out with a lot more force than normal. my urine stream is extremely weak , since pssd. I did some research and felt like it was related to dopamine.

Raven have you had any improvements since you started pelvic floor exercises ?
theloneranger86

holding stool is extremely stressful for me too , could this have something to do with Pelvic floor dysfunction ?>
magnilo

Unread post by magnilo »

now that i understood the question i must say it is something i had noticed myself in the past!
at my past work i would go a lot to the toilet, as i have to pee often.
a lot of times when i was hearing other ppl pissing in the other pissoirs i was thinking man those guys pee like a fucking hydrant! and was wondering if its normal. honestly i cant really remember how forceful it was in the past but it sure is weak compared to others nowadays.
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

loneranger86

I've seen some slight improvements with this symptom, but no improvements with other sexual symptoms unfortunately. Still I might be only tapping the surface with the exercise I'm doing and it's hard to know if I'm even doing that correctly. What do you mean by holding stool?
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
theloneranger86

so if you want to take a dump , and theres no toilet nearby, you'll have to hold it/ control it right ? When I do that , its extremely difficult for me and I use up significant energy (I mostly end up sweating) and my brain goes in to another zone (where it cant think about anything else). Its not an every day thing , but it happens every once in a while
Bear

Unread post by Bear »

This is very symptomatic of pelvic floor tension. I have it too.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Interesting question. I have no issues to stop peeing, but forcing it out harder barely works. Some other meds have simular effects; When i was on nortrilen, which has anticholinergic effects, i had a much weaker flow, which recovered after quitting it.
Coraggio

Unread post by Coraggio »

Very smart question. Urination is very compliceted and many neuropsychiatric disorder have neurological bladder, because nany neurotransmitter are ibvolved in the bladder control and function