SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Breathdeep

Re: SJW Always Cures My PSSD- kramdrol OP

Unread post by Breathdeep »

I am day six of sjw. At first it helped emotional numbness but is now making it worse. It's also lowered libido. Alongside the lower libido I have some good effect though. I've gone from extremely bad ED to decent erections. I just wish it didn't come with the negative effects. I wonder if these might go after the herb kicks in fully. I'm a bit concerned it may give me the negatives even upon stopping. I read about it upregulating 5ht1a and 2 receptors in rat study. Does anyone think this is worth sticking with for a bit.? Sorry but I don't understand the scientific theory so much
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
Symptoms low libido and ED
also muted emotions
ytho

Unread post by ytho »

Breathdeep wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:17 am I am day six of sjw. At first it helped emotional numbness but is now making it worse. It's also lowered libido. Alongside the lower libido I have some good effect though. I've gone from extremely bad ED to decent erections. I just wish it didn't come with the negative effects. I wonder if these might go after the herb kicks in fully. I'm a bit concerned it may give me the negatives even upon stopping. I read about it upregulating 5ht1a and 2 receptors in rat study. Does anyone think this is worth sticking with for a bit.? Sorry but I don't understand the scientific theory so much
It would be great to give us info about which product and which dosage you are using.

I’m tempted to give SJW a try myself. Based on my reading and the success stories around it, it’s worth to give it a longer time in a trial. I have access to Laif 900, which is the brand that cured Beetlebum. I’d be going with a low dose of around 200mg once or twice per day myself, similar to what squirtleSquirtle did in this thread.

I’m very interested to hear about your trial.
Breathdeep

I used Ucalm nature's aid which is hypericin at 600mg daily. To be honest it really for me atleast doesn't feel dangerous. I do actually believe I'll go back to previous baseline at the worst outcome if I discontinue
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
also muted emotions
Charles36

Unread post by Charles36 »

Hello,

I have a question, does all brands have hypericin and hyperforin ? I'm searching for one with both because that's what people advised.

I never find one with both clearly indicated on the Website.

This one seems great : https://fr.iherb.com/pr/nature-s-way-pe ... blets/4561

But can't see the amount of hypericin..

Can anyone help ?

Faithfully,

Charles CARON
01/2019 - 04/2019 ==> 10mg/day Paroxetine for GAD + OCD
04/2019 - 06/2019 ==> PSSD (premature ejaculator)
06/2020 - TODAY ==> GAD + MDD (libido -) searching unrisky treatment
02/2022 - 03/2022 ==> Buspirone 15mg/day (GAD - but MDD +)
Breathdeep

marin95 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:37 pm Hello,

I have a question, does all brands have hypericin and hyperforin ? I'm searching for one with both because that's what people advised.

I never find one with both clearly indicated on the Website.

This one seems great : https://fr.iherb.com/pr/nature-s-way-pe ... blets/4561

But can't see the amount of hypericin..

Can anyone help ?

Faithfully,

Charles CARON
I think that's meant to be good brand but maybe let some others way in. I'm quite sure that there's been recovery stories of both types of sjw. I think it's individual. If I were you if you decide to try it just listen to your body and stop if it doesn't feel right. For me it's lowered libido but it just doesn't feel chemical it feels safe so I'm gonna stick with it for now as it's helped with ED. it feels no different to some safe suppliments I've tried but again this is just my perspective, always go with your heart and mind
Sertraline 2018-2019
Fluoxetine November 2020
also muted emotions
Henrik

Unread post by Henrik »

I started this treatment 2 days ago, im using same brand beetlebum was using (Laif 900) im gonna use first week 450mg then switch to 900mg, effects i have noticed are that i am more relaxed and semen amount improved lot, keep in mind this is just day 2 im planning to stick to this treatment maybe couple months, i will update here how this experiments goes, also escitalopram was the ssri that gave me PSSD.
Henrik

Unread post by Henrik »

Little update i been using SJW 2 weeks now only diffrence is that my orgasms are stronger, other than that i doesnt notice diffrence, intresting thing is that i been feeling very depressed last 2 days i think thats something to do with SJW because i never suffered from depression PRE PSSD or before i used SJW, but im pretty hopefull for this trial maybe i feel better when SJW kicks in 4-6 weeks ? Or when i quit my baseline improves, i noticed when i increased dose from 450 to 900mg next morning i got harder morning wood and i sleep better, today at work i was feeling very tense and chewing my teeth i got memory when i started ssri it affected same way to me intresting… maybe SJW is doing something good time will tell.
Henrik

Unread post by Henrik »

I quit SJW 2 weeks ago felt super depressed on it didnt help me at all…
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Henrik wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:10 pm I quit SJW 2 weeks ago felt super depressed on it didnt help me at all…
Yo, you said it made orgasms better.. did this stick after you stopped?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Henrik

Unread post by Henrik »

JP1985 wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:21 am
Henrik wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:10 pm I quit SJW 2 weeks ago felt super depressed on it didnt help me at all…
Yo, you said it made orgasms better.. did this stick after you stopped?
It didnt stick sadly.