Inositol Powder

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Ghost

Re: Experiment: Inositol Powder - PharmD OP

Unread post by Ghost »

I moved my dose up to 20 g daily since Thursday. I think it has hurt my ADD a bit, but I'm going to try to stick with the higher dose for a few more days before falling down to 12 or so for a more prolonged period.

Not going to speculate on it yet. However, my amount and force of ejaculation is MUCH better the past 3 days. Holy fuck it was insane today when I masturbated. I flinched. Explosion-like.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

So thanks to the slowness of USPS, I didn't get my new inositol today, meaning I had to settle for my remaining 7.5 grams, which I took before dinner. What I'm noticing is that if I wait longer the day after I take it to take again, my sensation in my penis is a lot better. It's really weird. Hoping to keep on with this for a while now, and may try adding Choline too.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Tenyears27

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

Hey ghost. Does your pssd consist of emotional numbness? Is inositol helping with that part of it?
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

I can't tell. I know I have some emotional problems, but they aren't absolute. My entire PSSD is somewhat mild compared to that of others. It always has been. I only took SSRIs for 4 days at 5mg.

I wasn't sure if inositol was working, so I stopped for a day. Then I finally realized that it was indeed helping.

Recently, I've actually had a totally normal sex life from the outside. I can have sex, and even do so multiple times in a night with hard erections. Orgasms feel great.This is something that I COULD live with, although I still am not the same as I was pre-SSRI. The problems I have are the same that I've always had. Decreased sensitivity, longer time to get an erection, soft glans, and loss of spontaneous erections throughout the day.

So the daily doses for the past 32 days go:

5,5,5,5,5,2,2,15,15,15,15,15,10,5,5,20,20,20,20,7.5,18,18,18,12,6,0,18,18,18,18,18,18
pssd'd

Unread post by pssd'd »

Hey Ghost, any problems with focus and concentration with the Inositol, especially at that high of a dose?
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

I just bought 1000gr of inositol. I will give a try.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

pssd'd wrote:Hey Ghost, any problems with focus and concentration with the Inositol, especially at that high of a dose?
I have ADD already so I can't tell how much worse it is. Maybe a bit. But I got an A on a hard test I took last week, so I'm still very functional.
pssd'd

Unread post by pssd'd »

Good to stay functional!
I'll give it a try in a couple of weeks probably.
Still dabbling with other things.
r4ndom

Unread post by r4ndom »

I'm about to go to the store and buy some inositol. I will start tonight at 18 grams per night. I will check back in with any results asap.