UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Kiliantkt

Re: UPDATED: Nearly 100% recovered with MDMA / Shrooms combo

Unread post by Kiliantkt »

@dangerwood how have you been since ?
PE, ED, Dead Libido, Loss of erogenous sensation, Ejaculatory anhedonia, Burning at ejaculation
General Anhedonia
Severe Blunted Emotions
SSRI & SNRI: 2011-2019
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

I had a chat with him some weeks ago. He told me he is still cured. I think he said he is on stable 90 %.
DrugsAreBad

Unread post by DrugsAreBad »

I also tried this. It did nothing unfortunately.
Trazohell

Unread post by Trazohell »

Tried that combo last summer, no respond. My recpetors are fucked :/
June 2015 - April 2016 Fluoxetine
April 2016 - March 2017 Fluvoxamine
December 2017 9 days Trazodone
After Trazodone PSSD: loss of libido & spontaneous/night/morning erections, prostate/pelvic pain, genital numbness, lower sperm count, Anhedonia
Opressorzx

Unread post by Opressorzx »

Maybe the key is the Australian shroom that he used
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

I'm at a point where I'm ready to try this now. It's a big step for me as i've never done any drugs apart from smoking pot, but I am desperate.

Ive got some mushrooms and am going to try microdosing for a few weeks, to a. get used to it and b.see if any improvements. Then I will get some MDMA and try the combo. I'm nervous - I never, ever thought I'd be someone who did these drugs but I've had enough now - my relationships all fail because of pssd and it's taking over my mind.

I'm currently taking a course of SJW so going to finish that and wait until it's out of my system, then I'll do it. I have no fears about worsening because I honestly don't think my PSSD could get any worse. I've been reading accounts of 'how orgasms feel' and remembering feelings I had completely forgotten in the last 10 years - I'll do anything to get that back.

Thanks Dangerwood for posting your experience and continuing to come back to update. Could I ask, when you had your worst pssd, what % of your previous sexuality do you think you were left with? I'd honestly say I'm between 0-5% now.
oldfriend

Unread post by oldfriend »

MDMA had almost no effect on me, I had to take a double dose and just felt light-headed, talkative and a nicer / more interested than usual. That's it. The next day felt peaceful and went to bed early. 3rd day low mood and energy. I have had windows the days after drinking, and pleasant post-mushroom experiences pre-PSSD. I would guess there's more potential with the latter 2.
Monkey24

Unread post by Monkey24 »

Honestly not everyone with PSSD is suffering from the same exact thing physically/neurologically. If you don’t have the pelvic floor symptomology that Dangerwood had, then you don’t have his subset of PSSD, and shouldn’t be too dissapointed if this combo doesn’t work for you. If you do suffer from the pelvic floor tightness caused by PSSD, then this is a promising combo; I would give it at least a few tries.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

How do you know your MDMA was real or pure? Did you it tested?
dangerwood

Unread post by dangerwood »

Kk88 wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:30 am
Thanks Dangerwood for posting your experience and continuing to come back to update. Could I ask, when you had your worst pssd, what % of your previous sexuality do you think you were left with? I'd honestly say I'm between 0-5% now.
Hey man. No problem. It’s hard to say. It’s been so long now so I can’t really remember but it wasn’t good. Definitely not good enough for sex. At my worst it was probably like 20%. Although I would have still considered myself a ‘mild’ case as my pssd is mainly sexual, no anhedonia. I would have windows of 70% function. Where I’m at now is a completely new level though. The difference is night and day.

@GIXXER It wasn’t pure MDMA it was an ecstasy pill so it probably had some other shit in it too. I didn’t test it, it was just a pill going around the area that a lot of my friends had tried. Definitely MDMA though. It was called ‘Red Bull’
We're all gonna make it brah