Urecholine (bethanechol)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Kk88

Re: Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by Kk88 »

Guys this setback sucks. I (like many others I'm sure) was checking this post every day with excitement that we might be onto something. BUT let's look at this as we would any other idea that is posted here. There are a number of studies online suggesting this might be helpful for PSSD - that's great - well done to everyone trialling, please keep us posted.
logicalscout

Unread post by logicalscout »

ZoloftHater420, can you please give us some more details on what symptomology was actually reversed.
Desire (lust, feelings of love)?
Erectile dysfunction?
Orgasm strength, POIS?
Anhedonia/depression?
Fatigue/motivation issues?
ThreeKings12341

Re: SCAM (Lying about cure) Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by ThreeKings12341 »

Zolofthater420 wrote:
logicalscout wrote:The shining light here is that zolofthater420 seems to have had massive improvements? Also my urologist refused to prescribe bethanechol...

@ZoloftHater420 am I reading your post correctly, you're saying you went from 0% to 90-95% due to bethanechol?
Yes

how did u improve your anhedonia actually?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

A little up date on me. I started this on Tuesday and stopped on Wednesday after the lie was exposed. The last 2 nights Ive woken up with strong noctural erections and morning wood. I also had sex last night without the aid of an ED med. Today my flaccid penis isnt in a state of atrophy like it usually is. Also my mood is on the up side, Im feeling pretty dam good.

I'm not claiming to be cured or on the way just some interesting changes Ive noticed in the last few days.

Not sure what Ill do. Take it day by day at the moment. Maybe start again on Monday if these changes decline.
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Ok , I def believe GIXXER. Man do you think the anhedonia is resolving any bit ? I think thats whats the most important thing for most of us , our whole reward circuity is out of whack, I have a feeling if that comes back we are sorted. So you feeling good / a good mood is what makes me happier than other things.

Do you also have anhedonia GIXXER ?
link11

Unread post by link11 »

Like most here I am particularly interested in its possible effects on anhedonia.

I did take high dose amitriptyline and would like to reverse some of the sexual dysfunction that occured though. However it is nowhere near as bad as many others on these forums.

I went to my gp and he could not prescribe it sadly. Told me only my psychiatrist could prescribe it, as the effects came about as a result of med use.
AdvencedResearchPL

Re: SCAM (Lying about cure) Urecholine (bethanechol)

Unread post by AdvencedResearchPL »

link11 wrote:CuredPSSD you really make me sick. I have to agree with threekings.

You said your anhedonia and emotional numbing improved, but the drug does not cross the blood brain barrier ffs!

I discovered this a few days ago and became suspicious.

Do you know how hopeless a condition anhedonia is to seemingly cure? And you fed us false hope.

You really are an arsehole.
Supposedly, a gaba supplement administered orally decomposes in the stomach to butyric acid. does not cross the BBB. Nevertheless, I felt its effect by shortening the number of hours needed to rest. I do not trust research unless I test something on myself. Research is just a forecast. what does it mean "does not exceed"? They are able to measure with what accuracy? up to 1% less ppm? Show me, if you can this research.
Maybe a boy is a cheater, but the medicine may have potential.
Halan

Unread post by Halan »

muscarinic receptors are involved in libido pathways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasympa ... l_activity
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Kind of sad this has fizzled. No updates from zolofthater either ?
alteredhomeostasis

Unread post by alteredhomeostasis »

If anyone got betanechol and decided not to trial it after discovering that cured was bs'ing, please send it my way.
I would like still to try it.