Licorice root/kudzu root

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Zero

Re: Licorice root/kudzu root

Unread post by Zero »

pete wrote:This could be something
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27161375
This is something, but I can't test every single shit on myself. Collaborative research is kind of depleted. Does anybody here experiment with anything at all? There is too much of unproductive chatter. Do you feel like shit? Yeah. Me too. End of thread.
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Ive tried it. It gave me a small window but faded away after a week or so
pete

Unread post by pete »

Which one have you tried?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Licorice Root
praisera

Unread post by praisera »

anyone tried for 3 months no break?
I am suffering from Post Finasteride Syndrome since 2012. I am on this board to research into the possible mechanisms behind PSSD and PFS and the potential relationship between these two debilitating conditions.
praisera

Re: Licorice root/kudzu root - RECOVERED

Unread post by praisera »

continue wrote:seriously... I have read at least 5 people getting recovered from PSSD with licorice in one forum, and another guy getting recovered from PSSD with licorice + royal jelly in another one, despite the original cure claim in Dr. Bob's website. I'm really giving a try for it, but in low doses. I have read reports of men taking high doses of licorice and getting immediate improvements in sexual arousal and spontaneous erections, with or without PSSD. but the thing is it should be taken in small doses and for long term. herbalists say licorice is trophorestorative for adrenals, and this has scientific evidence also: in Tarasov's article, there's suggestion for taking DHEA + licorice to modulate HPA axis.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4060684

I took Prozac for anxiety. the thing is... chronic stress causes anxiety/depression/anhedonia by dysregulation of HPA axis. maybe taking Prozac (despite feeling REALLY GOOD) made my cortisol raise even more, my prolactin raise, my dopamine fall (dopamine is very importante for HPA axis), then it could have my HPA axis even more dysregulated in long term. it's a possibility. 6 ou 7 reports of cure from PSSD with licorice is really not something to discard... but those who try to take high doses of it fail soon or later, not able to deal with anxiety, irritation, or even high blood pressure.
5 people? Dose and duration?
I am suffering from Post Finasteride Syndrome since 2012. I am on this board to research into the possible mechanisms behind PSSD and PFS and the potential relationship between these two debilitating conditions.
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

Lets try to connect with those 5 people and ask them about their diets, schedule and other basics
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Today is my 4th day on Kudzu root.

Things have been better the past 2 days, and I've fantasized about sex and love more than I normally do.

It's hard to tell, however, if it's from the Kudzu root, the lack of sleep, the nystatin, the zinc, or from the Bacopa.

Usually it's lack of sleep that does the most for me, which happens all too frequently when I am in school.

I've also been keeping in shape, eating well, and trying to reduce stress (usually unsuccessfully for the same reasons that I'm not sleeping - SCHOOL)
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

I tried once kudzu for one week but nothing happened...
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

I've been taking Kuzdu for like a week and a half. Nothing interesting to report.