University of Florence looking for pssd sufferers for a new study. Please compile the survey.

Topics related to activism.
Gameclay

Re: University of Florence looking for pssd sufferers for a new study. Please compile the survey.

Unread post by Gameclay »

Yellow99 wrote:I‘ve also done it. But didn’t get an email or anything
How long ago did you do the survey? I think it took a few days to get an email from her. Im not sure, but I think the email may be an automated response. I maybe you should try completing the survey again.

I think it's extremely important that everyone here complete this survey and do the interview if possible.
afx

Re: University of Florence looking for pssd sufferers for a new study. Please compile the survey.

Unread post by afx »

Takes cca 10 minutes to complete. Done
dann888

Unread post by dann888 »

Yesterday I got a email from them. They asked for a time to schedule 2 and half hour interview.
dann888

Unread post by dann888 »

Yesterday I faced the one and half hour interview and today came the report. I totally disappointing about the report. As I understand it says I don't have PSSD and just anxiety. This is bullshit. May be they are trying to prove there is no such a thing as PSSD.
Please refer the attachment
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

dann888 wrote:Yesterday I faced the one and half hour interview and today came the report. I totally disappointing about the report. As I understand it says I don't have PSSD and just anxiety. This is bullshit. May be they are trying to prove there is no such a thing as PSSD.
You don't have to solve the problem, if you don't acknowledge it in the first place.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
dann888

Unread post by dann888 »

nasibi wrote:
dann888 wrote:Yesterday I faced the one and half hour interview and today came the report. I totally disappointing about the report. As I understand it says I don't have PSSD and just anxiety. This is bullshit. May be they are trying to prove there is no such a thing as PSSD.
You don't have to solve the problem, if you don't acknowledge it in the first place.
I don't get you.