AnhedonicApe - Intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
AnhedonicApe

Re: AnhedonicApe - Intro

Unread post by AnhedonicApe »

nasibi wrote:
AnhedonicApe wrote:Man, i tried. The first year of pssd i tried excersising walking all day all that crap. Didn't bring me anything. I can not bring up the motivation anymore. I feel like an empty battery.
Welcome to the dark side. I realised it way earlier and have been staying home for over two years now. We all float down here. You'll float too. :lol:
why do you keep going? Like what is the point.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

AnhedonicApe wrote:
nasibi wrote:
AnhedonicApe wrote:Man, i tried. The first year of pssd i tried excersising walking all day all that crap. Didn't bring me anything. I can not bring up the motivation anymore. I feel like an empty battery.
Welcome to the dark side. I realised it way earlier and have been staying home for over two years now. We all float down here. You'll float too. :lol:
why do you keep going? Like what is the point.
Well if I quit now it would be all over. Where as if I just let the time pass, let say in 10 years I may find a fix. Who knows?
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
AnhedonicApe

True, its only very hard to distract myself. Even videogames are no fun
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

AnhedonicApe wrote:True, its only very hard to distract myself. Even videogames are no fun
Don't cling to the past. Accept your new reality. Detatch yourself of your identity and consider yourself more kind of a biological being, an organism. This way your ego won't get hurt much and time will pass.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
AnhedonicApe

nasibi wrote:
AnhedonicApe wrote:True, its only very hard to distract myself. Even videogames are no fun
Don't cling to the past. Accept your new reality. Detatch yourself of your identity and consider yourself more kind of a biological being, an organism. This way your ego won't get hurt much and time will pass.
Thats my problem. I know you are right. But i could never accept this.
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

AnhedonicApe wrote:
nasibi wrote:
Thats my problem. I know you are right. But i could never accept this.
You will, that's the only way.
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!
AnhedonicApe

I can accept pssd, i can not accept forgetting my old self and leave it all
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

AnhedonicApe wrote:I can accept pssd, i can not accept forgetting my old self and leave it all
You have to do what you have to do in order to survive. Or else you will end up where Zadig did.
AnhedonicApe

nasibi wrote:
AnhedonicApe wrote:I can accept pssd, i can not accept forgetting my old self and leave it all
You have to do what you have to do in order to survive. Or else you will end up where Zadig did.
I probably will end up like that. If i would enjoy gaming or something i could cope. Now it's not doable. I also identify with him about the not going outside because it's too confronting, i do this too. I can't accept.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

AnhedonicApe wrote:
nasibi wrote:
I probably will end up like that. If i would enjoy gaming or something i could cope. Now it's not doable. I also identify with him about the not going outside because it's too confronting, i do this too. I can't accept.
I am in the same boat as you. Lost all emotions and cannot enjoy anything. No movies, music, gaming, work, sports, nature, family, reading- absolutely nothing. Drugs have no effect on me either. I don't get drunk or high. Alchohol, Dopaminergic drugs, opioids, benzos etc have no effect on me.

I used to talk to Zadig alot. He was on a fast track. I told him that may not end up well for him. But that is what he wanted. In the end we all make our own decisions.