Succubus intro

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
succubus76

Succubus intro

Unread post by succubus76 »

Hi meso, I really appreciated your help

1- What is your gender?

Male, 26 years old

2- Why did you take antidepressants in the first place? and for how long were you on them? which med?

I used 2 doses of sertraline 50mg 8 months ago for depression and social fobia, they work great and the effect whore off after 5 days whitout any noticeable symptoms. 6 weeks ago my social fobia came back and I decided to use sertraline again (2 doses 25mg) this time, I experienced a rush feel in my head and become kinda hypersexual.
I believe the last pill fuck me up, because it was empty stomach, it probably got absorbed to quickly into my bloodstream. After that, I started to feel serotonin whitdrawal syndrome, very tough, and I was realizing that I was losing my sexual drive in general, no erections. I go into a total despair.Most of the whitdrawal symptoms seems to had gone at this point, but emotional numbness, soft gland, ED, diminished sexual drive, moderate anhedonia persist. No brain fog.

3- How was your sexual and emotional function before antidepressant intake?

Pretty high, I've reaching climax almost daily whit no problems for 10+ years, emotionally normal, I fall in love a couple of times, depressed most of the time.

4- What are your symptoms exactly and when did they start? sexual dyfunction alone, or cognitive/emotional/hedonistic as well? which symptom is bothering you the most?

My symptoms started after 1 week after my last sertraline dose. While I was on whitdrawal, I was suffering from brain fog and pretty severe cognitive issues, such a memory problems and cognitive impariment. Lightheaded, diarrhea and depression (this depression felt so much stronger than normal, like somewhat of chemical induced depression) Now they are resolved, but my sexual dysfunction has not got any better (unable to feel love, or aroused) I feel less excitement towards things I used to like (reduced emotionally response) and some of my healthy aggressiveness is gone. Unable to respond emotionally and ED is my biggest issues. Somehow I got "stuck" in the sertraline effects

5- What meds/suppplements have you tried so far?

Not much, I'm about to star a dopaminergic diet, which is very proteithic, chicken, milk, and cheese and so on.

SJW: make feel calmier, probably worsen my ED

6- Do you have access to meds without prescription (buy online), or would strictly require a prescription for meds to try?

I need a prescription, but I'm willing to try everything.

7- Can you tolerate galicky foods? what about proteins?

I had stomach problems whiting whitdrawal, now I think they are gone

8- Have you done any blood testing? what were the results?

Im about to check my hormones this week, can you tell me which hormones should I would looking for?

I cannot get the arousal sex response and is so frustraiting.

Also, I believe I have some dopaminergic problem, because before sertraline, even whit depression, I used to be a very competitive and ambitious person, and all of this seem to be gone.

There's some days that I got into a truly despair because not feeling like my self anymore, I would give anything to see my old self back

My orgasm are like 50% of what they used to, 70% gland numbness
Meso

Re: Succubus intro

Unread post by Meso »

Which symptoms bothers you the most? the sexual ones or the anhedonia, which ones we should work on first?

The hormones needed:
Testosterone (free and total)
DHT
Ultrasensitive estradiol (E2)
Prolactin

This should give us a good initial picture.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
succubus76

Ey meso, thanks for you reply. Since i took sertraline, i do not regain my hability to cry, or to feel empathy, or to feel bad for my actions. The antidepressan makes me a careless robot. Ans i dont know if theres a chance of gettting my bad/good emotions back, seems difficult, but thats my biggest issue, the fact that i do not feel like my self.

I'll give you my hormones through the week.

Also, is weird, because i think i still have atraction towards women, and i want cuddle her so badly, but my gland is so numb and soft, almost imposible to climax

Have you regained your hability to feel empathy? Thanks meso
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

succubus76 wrote:Ey meso, thanks for you reply. Since i took sertraline, i do not regain my hability to cry, or to feel empathy, or to feel bad for my actions. The antidepressan makes me a careless robot. Ans i dont know if theres a chance of gettting my bad/good emotions back, seems difficult, but thats my biggest issue, the fact that i do not feel like my self.

I'll give you my hormones through the week.

Also, is weird, because i think i still have atraction towards women, and i want cuddle her so badly, but my gland is so numb and soft, almost imposible to climax

Have you regained your hability to feel empathy? Thanks meso
Yes I did. I can cry and laugh again now and feel empathy and guilt. Postsynaptic 5HT1A activation was the most helpful for my anhedonia and blunted affect. Consider trying Baclofen to see if your postsynaptic 5HT1A receptors mediate these symptoms - as Baclofen indirectly inhibits presynaptic 5HT1A autoreceptors, causing serotonin release to postsynaptic receptors.
succubus76

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20816814/

I'm a little afraid because wherever substance that interacts whit dopamine usually fuck ups the neurons. Asides from other SSRIs, sertraline seems to be the only one that increases dopamine.

This may be consistent with my lack of motivation, aggresives and anhenodia and ambition. Also, this may be the clue of my sexual dysfuction. Did you also took sertraline?

I have fear that my dopamigernic neurons got fried and I didn't even get high, omg

So the activation of 5HT1A make you feel high? Makes you enjoy more things and more sociable? As a relief is good. But how we can sustain than anhenoa relief thorugh the time? Today I was in a funeral, and I think would be inappropriate to be high in these situations. Is there a way to feel sorrow and sadness again?
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

succubus76 wrote: So the activation of 5HT1A make you feel high? Makes you enjoy more things and more sociable? As a relief is good. But how we can sustain than anhenoa relief thorugh the time? Today I was in a funeral, and I think would be inappropriate to be high in these situations. Is there a way to feel sorrow and sadness again?
No, it doesn't make me high. It restores my hedonistic response to pre-PSSD "normal" level. It allows me to feel sorrow and cry again, but also can experience happiness and laugh too.

Yes, I tried Sertraline, but it was Venlafaxine that gave me permanent PSSD.
succubus76

Ok, I ll try it. How much should I use? You are still taking baclofen? The resistance seems to build up quickly
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

succubus76 wrote:Ok, I ll try it. How much should I use? You are still taking baclofen? The resistance seems to build up quickly
You will just try it for a week at 50 mg per day to see if there's involvement of postsynaptic 5HT1A receptors. It's just a probe, to see if you'd benefit from long-term desensitization of presynaptic 5HT1A receptors.

Options to desenstize presynaptic 5HT1A receptors long-term are:
- Ashawagandha.
- Creatine.
- Low dose Aripiprazole.
- Vortioxetine.
- Cabergoline (if you are willing to risk DAWS).

So, consider Baclofen just a quick probe for your 5HT1A receptors. You can also try low dose MDMA instead, but it's illegal.
succubus76

I was unable to get baclofen, the doctor didn't buy it. Also, he said that it was impossible for me to have such bad reactions from sertraline in such small doses and said it was depression coming back and recommended venlafaxine.i was in shock he didn't believe me. Before SSRI I didn't have soft gland and numb genital, and definitely don't felt like a zombie who cannot experience excitement. And never had insomnia. I should trust my doc, he has more knowledge, but what he said simply doesn't matching my reallity. I feel so detached from other human beings. And is not depression, cannot experience depression or anxiety no more, just emptiness. I don't know what to do.

What is the reason for desensitize post synaptic receptor?
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

succubus76 wrote:What is the reason for desensitize post synaptic receptor?
Raised serotonin would first desensitize presynaptic autoreceptors, causing more serotonin release to postsynaptic 5HT1A receptors. The latter also eventually downregulates, as shown in animal studies, after chronic SSRI intake. This is how SSRIs "poop out".

SJW upregulates postsynaptic 5HT1A receptors and I take it with Vortioxetine to prevent downregulation while still maintaining proper activation.