theloneranger86 intro

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
theloneranger86

theloneranger86 intro

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

1. What is your gender?
Male

2. Why did you take antidepressants in the first place? and for how long were you on them? which med?

Had trouble with family and career. Had a bad break up while career and family troubles were going on .
Soon after I started with Anti depressants
Prozac - 10 mg 20 days
Increased to 20 mg 3 months
sexual problems started by the end of month 3
Changed to
Paroxetine 23.5 mg (5 months)
Paroxetine 37.5 mg (3 months)

Quit almost cold turkey

3. How was your sexual and emotional function before antidepressant intake?
Very emotional and hyper sexual (would masturbate 3-4 times a day on certain days) before intake

4. What are your symptoms exactly and when did they start? sexual dysfunction alone, or cognitive/emotional/hedonistic as well? which symptom is bothering you the most?
Sexual dysfunction and slight emotional blunting started by the end of the 3rd month on Prozac 20mg. Erections became slightly weak and i became less emotional (which i started to like) , I drank very heavily throughout my time on meds , i partied like a maniac and picked up girls on a weekly basis. something was definitely wrong (during the first 3 months on prozac i became quite confident). But end of the 3rd month I began to develop ED and complained to the Psych. She changed the med to Paroxetine
Paroxetine worsened the ED ,and the fool thought it was depression and upped the dose. I decided to quit

After quitting - heavy brain fog , IBS, Complete loss of libido , instant anorgasmia , ED (continued ), Anhedonia, memory problems, reduced sense of smell and taste, stopped feeling alcohol (thought that changed with homeopathy ),

5- What meds/supplements have you tried so far?
L Tyrosine - No effect
Inositol + Choline- No effect
Amantadine 200 mg(on going) - no effect (makes me drowsy and nothing else)
Omega 3 -helped me
Homeopathy- helped clear my brain fog
Folic Acid and Probiotic - helps big time with IBS
Taldalafil 10mg - seems to help with erection fullness but still cant maintain it .
Sildenafil 100mg - gives me red eyes and palpitations no help with erections

6- Do you have access to meds without prescription (buy online), or would strictly require a prescription for meds to try?
I think I might be able to get

7. Can you tolerate garlicky foods? What about proteins?

Yes @ garlicky foods. Proteins seem to cause diaorrhea and stomach upsets

8- Have you done any blood testing? what were the results?
Yes , all tests are normal If you want I can upload the results