Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

Topics related to activism.

Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

I participated or am going to do it
67%
I don't feel like doing
14%
I think it's completely useless
8%
I tried but I didn't succeed
12%

Total votes: 51
Northern_Star

Re: Why don't you contribute to the propeciahelp survey?

Unread post by Northern_Star »

Thanks for pushing this guys! The number of participants from the PSSD side has gone up from 12 to 19 in the last couple of days with a few more who have received an invite but haven't completed the survey yet. That's good, but we still want at least 31 more. Again, this is a very small time investment for each of us, but combined the results could really make a difference. So, please continue pushing!

Everyone here needs to do their duty and participate in the survey. And please spread the word! If you are on any other Forums about PSSD or in any WhatsApp essaging groups ect., please ask people there to sign up at Propeciahelp and complete the survey. We could also do with more People who are suffering from persistent side effects after usage of Accutane. If you know anyone like this, please ask them as well.

Thank you everyone who is helping with this!
Northern_Star

Unread post by Northern_Star »

One more thing. We could also do with some help from people with some specific skills. Please see Awor's (he is one of the administrators and founding member of the PFS Foundation) post;
The main challenge at this point is the manpower required to roll out all this stuff. Remember we still have the GWAS project ahead of us as well, where an objective would be to correlate case profiles with treatment responses (as you said), but also 23andMe data in the sense of “personalized medicine”. All of this I am currently doing all by myself, while @axolotl is working on his paper, which is also super important, his health permitting.

On the other hand we have too many in the community who are not even prepared to invest one hour of their time into filling out this survey that Axo and I literally invested over 1000 hours into creating. Our response rate currently is under 15%, despite all who got the invite being active forum users. But some of the same people seem to find the time to invest countless hours into discussions about theories and what not, probably assuming that the cure is just around the corner and directly linked to the number of people they can convince about their ideas. This kind of thing has been going on for over 16 years now, with a pretty modest learning effect it appears. Btw, I am not bashing diy experimentation or anything like that, just the one-sidedness of some mindsets. I understand, many are in panic and want to get out of here cured asap. Though, as I said many times before, putting all the eggs into one basket is never a good idea. Hopefully one or two will reconsider his/her priorities, and participate in the survey when possible.

Since the relaunch of propeciahelp, I had the intention of turning this into a more of a “open source” type community project, with the hope that more people would help shoulder the work load so we can advance faster. So once again: If someone who is reading this would like to contribute to these projects in a meaningful way, and has any of the following skills:

strong background in statistics
moderate to good SQL programming skills
experience with the statistics software package R
experience with the PLINK software or GWAS in any context
background in bioinformatics and/or biology
Please drop me a line. If no one will, this project will continue advancing at a pace determined by the time I can invest, which will continue being slow in terms of progress.
sulawesi

Unread post by sulawesi »

I would like to participate (and probably many more from our german group), but I don't even understand how I can write a message to axolotl or awor. I'm a registred member on the propecia help forum allready, could someone please help me?
afx

Unread post by afx »

There are actually only 2 simple steps for everybody to complete the Survey

1.Register at https://forum.propeciahelp.com
2. Open link below and write a simple reply post in that topic with requesting Your Survey activation
https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/post-d ... pate/34482

Thats it, Survey will be shortly unlocked and You can then start with it
(on computer/notebook or on cell phone with browser switched to Desktop view. You can start the Survey by opening the email invitation You will receive after Your reply post or by clicking top roght corner icon and starting Survey from there. It may take couple hours for the activation of Survey to process itself, You will know once You receive the notification email)
Dryed

Unread post by Dryed »

Fill the survey guys,we are getting the first cool data !
To pathei mathos
naiverat

Unread post by naiverat »

I registered and created an introductory post. I'm just waiting on the link/email to the survey. Please send it to me when you get a chance.
Fluoxetine Jan. '16 - Aug. 16'. Low libido, weak erections, CNS dysfunction, anhedonia

Windows on the following: Inositol, choline, NAC + Histidine, MSM, SJW, L-Arginine, Sildenafil, Naltrexone, boron
north4

Unread post by north4 »

what about send a message via forum board system, to all members ??
Whatsapp join https://thinfi.com/cck5 password: pssd
Facebook join https://www.facebook.com/groups/postssrisexdysfunction
https://youtu.be/BIVe6Uf5pn8

PLEASE REGISTER TO FORUM AND WRITE YOUR STORY - TAKE PART IN TRAIL AND ERROR
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

I PM'ed to ask if I can do survey. I made a few posts but still can't access it.
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
Kk88

Unread post by Kk88 »

Im trying to do it now. Have to laugh really - PSSD brain fog is meaning I can't even figure out how to get onto the survey. I'm so stupid these days.
Ella

Unread post by Ella »

I had the exact same thought! I can't believe I'm struggling to even fill out a survey because of the cognitive problems...