Homeopathic Phosphorus Giving Me A Window Of Cure!

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
ErgogenicHealth

Homeopathic Phosphorus Giving Me A Window Of Cure!

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

Hey all,

As you all know, I contracted PSSD from ashwagandha which may have been spiked by an SSRI. I also have extremely low cortisol.

I have used homeopathic Phosphorus about 3 times now and it consistently gives me FEELING back.

I have no idea what it is doing, but it really is bringing back feeling/orgasm/sensation.

I am going to get in touch with a professional homeopath asap.

Will keep you all posted.
Jaxx

Re: Homeopathic Phosphorus Giving Me A Window Of Cure!

Unread post by Jaxx »

I tend to be skeptical about homeopatic stuff, but curious to hear if your relief is still there
Also, are you still taking sjw?
theloneranger86

Unread post by theloneranger86 »

I too had very real windows once on acidum phosphoricum and once on lycopodium, but unfortunately masturbation ruined them . Whatever you do, do not masturbate
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

theloneranger86 wrote:but unfortunately masturbation ruined them . Whatever you do, do not masturbate
Please do not tell people that masturbation interferes with healing. Masturbation is natural. If your symptoms really improve, you can masturbate whenever you feel like it.
continue

Unread post by continue »

beware: Phosphorus is a constitutional type. it may be YOUR constitutional type.

when taking Hansen one must find your own constitutional type, your "back remedy" (I don't know these terms correctly in English). it can even be dangerous to take another one's remedy.

in my case, it was initially Carcinosinum (yeah, it gave me my first windows), then it changed to something else and then my doctor moved and I stopped treatment.
continue

Numby82 wrote:Please do not tell people that masturbation interferes with healing. Masturbation is natural. If your symptoms really improve, you can masturbate whenever you feel like it.
exactly!
in fact, over masturbation HELPS ME. sometimes I wake up anhedonic and after an orgasm my libido and sensations come back.
continue

Jaxx wrote:I tend to be skeptical about homeopatic stuff, but curious to hear if your relief is still there
Also, are you still taking sjw?
the word skeptical is used wrongly here. being skeptical means you are open to know about something new. people usually say "I'm skeptical" when they really don't want to know about something new..., because they already dismiss it according to their previous limiting beliefs, which they think are absolute truth.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

generally i dont believe that homeopathic meds are going to help, but id be happy to be wrong.
Im sure there are language forums you can argue further if i used it properly :)
continue

I just said you have a DOGMA about what works or not. this is different from being skeptical. a skeptical person can try something to see if it helps or not, if it works or not. those who have DOGMAS simply don't change their belief system and don't move away from their perspective.

btw... my nickname is CONTINUE because I was banned in my first account when I posted about homeopathy here...
raven100

Unread post by raven100 »

Numby82 wrote:
theloneranger86 wrote:but unfortunately masturbation ruined them . Whatever you do, do not masturbate
Please do not tell people that masturbation interferes with healing. Masturbation is natural. If your symptoms really improve, you can masturbate whenever you feel like it.
Masturbation can be an issue if you have pelvic floor issues or issues relating to death grip, definitely set me back in 2018. These things differ from person to person
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature