Fundraising, German TV-Show

Topics related to activism.
AnhedonicApe

Re: Fundraising, German TV-Show

Unread post by AnhedonicApe »

Rb26dett wrote:The problem is that when you talk about emotional flattening, you're giving doctors the chance to say that our problems depend on depression. My family, for example, is still convinced that my problems depend exclusively on depression. Even after seeing very low levels of Testosterone and DHEA-s and high levels of prolactin in the analyzes.
It is a problem yes. But because of that it should not be avoided.
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

when the tv show?
sulawesi

Unread post by sulawesi »

On August 27th. Probably. It s always possible that they might shift it to the next episode a week later. One show is called Volle Kanne and the other one is called Frontal 21. Both are highly recognized.
anacleta

wowww thanks!
anacleta

if there is a way to watch these tv show in live streaming on the internet please link
Northern_Star

Unread post by Northern_Star »

The channel is ZDF. They have a live stream and an archive of their shows. Hence, there should be ample of opportunity to watch this.
sulawesi

Unread post by sulawesi »

The first of two reports has been played on TV this morning. The Link below leads you to the report. The second, more detailed report will be shown at 9pm today (ZDF, Frontal 21)

https://www.zdf.de/verbraucher/volle-kanne

(its in German of course... So maybe it might not be understandable for most of you?)
AnhedonicApe

AnhedonicApe wrote:
Numby82 wrote:
AnhedonicApe wrote:For the guys being interviewed I have a question. Will u also explain that PSSD goes beyond sexual dysfunction? And that in my opinion, the more devestating anhedonia/not getting pleasure from anything is even more life ruining. Awareness when it comes to sexual dysfunction is more and more acknowledged. But the debilitating loss of emotions/pleasure/personality is not, and I think this is even more important.
Yes, I will talk about this and explain that PSSD is not just SD.
Glad u will dude, thanks
Hey I watched the docu, and I saw not once was anhedonia or other symptoms mentioned, just the usual libido loss. I was wondering why this didn't make the docu because u say here u would explain this. I think the anhedonia/emotion loss is so underrecognized and is way more dangerous then the sexual dysfunction. Thanks for the effort though, it's good.
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

@AnhedonicApe
I don’t know why they didn’t show the part where I emphasized that PSSD is more than ed. I’m sorry, I know that this is disappointing.

However, the report has already generated a lot of attention. The German PSSD website has had more than 1000 visitors since the first report was aired. In addition, we have received several emails. The website is very clear about the fact that PSSD is more than sexual dysfunction.

In the next days, we will also contact all German university clinics to ask for support.
AnhedonicApe

Numby82 wrote:@AnhedonicApe
I don’t know why they didn’t show the part where I emphasized that PSSD is more than ed. I’m sorry, I know that this is disappointing.

However, the report has already generated a lot of attention. The German PSSD website has had more than 1000 visitors since the first report was aired. In addition, we have received several emails. The website is very clear about the fact that PSSD is more than sexual dysfunction.

In the next days, we will also contact all German university clinics to ask for support.
Great. Well at least it isn't ur fault. Maybe they didn't want to make things complicated and just purely focus on the definition of PSSD, sexual dysfunction.