Is anyone else constantly nauseous?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Scout19

Is anyone else constantly nauseous?

Unread post by Scout19 »

I really don’t remember having this problem before PSSD. I’ve suspected this connection for a while now but just recently read about the connection between serotonin and nausea. Last week I had a slight window and the nausea sort of went away. This week I entered a wave again and the nausea is unbearable. I go to work every day and just feel like throwing up. I feel this way most days of the week and it’s been going on for many months at least that I can remember. It’s truly horrible, having near constant physical dysphoria.

Is there a connection between PSSD and nausea? I’m desperate to get to the bottom of why I am feeling this way all the time.
Vox

Re: Is anyone else constantly nauseous?

Unread post by Vox »

You are defiantly not the only one, i have this aswell. I didn't have this before pssd either until i got the withdrawl and ever since the withdrawls they haven't gone away. I know what you mean on how unbearable it could be.... i would drive to college and i would get them as i'm driving, i almost got into an accident because of them. I also get them when i am eating or about to eat it, It makes eating a difficult and unpleasant experience. Or when i wake up in the morning Its fucking horrible, annyoing and frustrating. I feel like this most days, i get lucky if i don't get nausea for a whole day.

There is defiantly a connection, in what way? i would like to know as well.
voyteck

Unread post by voyteck »

Me too. I've been eating ginger (the only thing that seems to help) almost every day for many months. It's just one of my severe post-drug GI issues. I am even dreaming about: either food in general or rotten food, or something disgusting. Actually I am much worse in that respect (GI in general) than year ago.
Vox

Unread post by Vox »

voyteck wrote:Me too. I've been eating ginger (the only thing that seems to help) almost every day for many months. It's just one of my severe post-drug GI issues. I am even dreaming about: either food in general or rotten food, or something disgusting. Actually I am much worse in that respect (GI in general) than year ago.
Holy shit i eat crystallized ginger too ever time i have bouts of nausea or i drink ginger tea it seems to calm me down.