Finities-infinities intro. Very strong enormous anhedonia.

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
kpavel

Re: Finities-infinities intro. Very strong enormous anhedonia.

Unread post by kpavel »

finities infinities wrote:kpavel- mianserin very worsen my depression. in fact, it was only with the combination of mianserin / amisulpride that my loss of libido and excess morality, empathy, sinful state, the worst nightmare began and my vegetarian diet and intense worrying about my mother death.
Cannot really say why mianserin hurts so much, could be ht3 or h1, but it doesn't matter. I hope that salvia will help you. I use bascally orexin approach. You'll easiy find by combining dynorphin orexin in pubmed that they are antipodes living together in brain. I'm no longer irritable, no tense face, little self-humiliation, only some minor worry when hungry. I have good appetite for several months!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?te ... +anhedonia
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

I tryed also mianserin in january this year, lower doses- 30 mg, the same reaction- totally libido loss and increase empathic-morality-sinful state. Similar reaction to cyproheptadine, but difference between cyproheptadine and mianserin is= cypro is only worsen my symptom to strong suicidal and mianserin slight better but more sexual disfunction. Dihenydrinate is similar to mianserin= libido loss, totally sexual disfunction and sinful state with intense paranoia and agression from this thirst drug, this is opposite to clomipramine, is weak H1 antagonist but not produce this effect. what I call "empathy" is this awful feeling when you look at a small child or a sweet dog. And you feel something like sadness, nostalgia, attachment, weird feeling, then libido and masculinity disappears completely in favor of such "affection". Amisulpride was is stronger in this feeling induces.
I good react only: DXM, memantine, benzodiazepines. ( all acute).
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

kpavel wrote:I use bascally orexin approach. You'll easiy find by combining dynorphin orexin in pubmed that they are antipodes living together in brain. I'm no longer irritable, no tense face, little self-humiliation, only some minor worry when hungry. I have good appetite for several months!
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?te ... +anhedonia
Very interesting! I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing!
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
finities infinities

Mesolimbo- what is your thesis of my depression? Do you also think that my problem is mediated from KOR / dynorphin overload?
I know that my problem can be summarized as something like this:
- why don't you wear your favorite perfume for funeral?
- because they will be bad for me.
Replace perfumes for all activities and funerals for the whole period.
finities infinities

I took next dose 20 ml dextrometorphan but this effect is weaker and shorter- i feel better in night before sleep, but this effect not survive next day. I always building fast tolerance for all drug, probably this tolerance is on muscarinic acetylcholine receptor. I strong suspect that this receptor is too active in me and produce anhedonia, philosophical thinking, depression.
finities infinities

Today I felt numbness of the genitals, my condition is getting worse. As I said, I don't have libido, today my penis has become numb. I need help, I am going to university in a few weeks and I can't function in this state. I have had enough of this suffering for almost two years, I am a young person and I can not stand wasting my life. I think he'll commit suicide.
I increase my clomipramine again to 50 mg.
afx

Unread post by afx »

Please dont think this way, dont consider suicide. Feeling like crap today doesnt mean You will feel like this in the future. Things can change, evolve, You may find something that works, positive twists can happen even if You dont see it this way right now. Try to hold on and fight, future is unpredictable - things can certainly change for the better, but patience and surving through the hard times is the key
succubus76

Unread post by succubus76 »

Have faith that it may get better in the future man, sometimes you need a little wishful thinking just to keep on living
finities infinities

I believe, that's why I ordered salvia divinorum, it's a powerful substance, I think something will change at last.
afx

Unread post by afx »

Thats good to hear. Please, keep that message in mind even if Salvia trial wouldnt go the way You plan. Also, potentionally skipped school or couple lost years isnt something that defines whole life, it is only a fraction of lifetime, life is much greater than that, for many even healthy people life starts rolling in their later years, not in their early 20s. Keep that in mind all the time, there is always some hope to get better eventually, nothing is ever lost for good regardless of current situation or if something fails, there is always some potential for improvment, success, healing in the unpredictable future