Finities-infinities intro. Very strong enormous anhedonia.

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
finities infinities

Re: Finities-infinities intro. Very strong enormous anhedonia.

Unread post by finities infinities »

Thank you for the kind words. I hug and kiss :) :) :)
I came to understand that I have 2 problems: excessive empathy, negative emotions - induced amisulpride
and anhedonia / dissociation from carbamazepine PAWS.
My negative emotions are caricature strong but at the same time I have the impression that they do not participate in them, that I observe as if my head from the "outside" and so it is with everything, this excessive awareness, dissociation causes that I can not live normally. This is the feeling that person with psychosis I get antipsychotic and suddenly I get the glare that this "magic" doesn't really exist just sitting in my head. This is very unpleasant feeling. That's why I often wonder at people, and often feel smarter than them who often have lower consciousness and as if they live "inside" their experiences, they are also less future-oriented and live in the present, often recklessly.I feel the effects of many substances on me , but none will abolish my anhedonia / dissociation which means that my thoughts are still revolving around "aversion" and postponing rewards, potential "exhaustions" which is normal, because in such a state the brain defends itself from exploring the environment. It's like he learned that I have a wedding tomorrow, an important event in my life, I would panic because I would feel that I would not take part in it, that I would not be able to feel joy from it. Even worse, clomipramine which work promotivation in me - causes a strong dissonance, I want to achieve something but I do not do it because I know that it will not cause me any fraidy and a terrible internal tear is growing.
Broken

Unread post by Broken »

Hi there,

just wanted to drop in quickly and give you some forewarning. DXM is not the best drug to take while resisting PSSD. It may temporarily relieve anhedonia, but the long-term risks are not worth it.

My recreational doses were 225 mg and up and one especially bad experience not only wrecked the progress I'd built, I also began to pick up symptoms reminiscent of schizophrenia. My brain fog got much worse. Thankfully the audio hallucinations left, but I know it harmed me. I'm not trying to scare you, I simply don't want you to hurt yourself like I did.

Be safe and hang on.
2010~2012: Prozac, Concerta, Wellbutrin (no effects)
2012~2018: Effexor with 150 mg being typical dose. Weaned off March, reinstatement in June, abrupt cessation in September.
Severe ED, less ejaculate, definitive shrinkage, lack of libido, anhedonia.
finities infinities

I don't take it anymore - it caused a terrible rebound, like benzodiazepines.
finities infinities

I heard that I can't tolerate all stimulants except nicotine ( but is very addictive).
Before my carbamazepine paws I often drinking coffee and almost not feeling ,,stimulation".
This is not fit to classic depression, my brain is like ,,overstimulated" than understimulated.
That's why all acute gabaergic and anti NMDA improve my symtoms.
finities infinities

In last days my state became unbearable, i felt that I had to act because I felt I couldn't stand and would suicide. I took yohimbine 2 day before in very bad state, but one result is slighty decreasing my overempathy, overattachment and irritability but my anhedonia and bad thought about I had diarrhea in last days, my bowel is very dancing, by bone is very painful and my hand/feet is constant very cold. Running out of things, putting off the reward. I thought is this state is maybe from 5ht1a and add 5mg buspirone ( I wrote that clomipramine not desensitize presynaptic 5ht1a) My tension was unbearable, I added movies about perfumes in youtube ( I'm perfumer also). But I was in such bad condition that I didn't do it because I afraid depletes off theme my films in future.
This is mechanism:
- I have to record a video on a new topic.
- bad thought attack, as if they are trying to discourage me from any exploration, that's why I'm blocked.
- that recording a movie on another topic exhausts it in anhedonia, aversive state and then it will remind me badly.
- analyzing like a robot what I will say and whether I will ever run out of world combinations and topics.
- automatic prediction of what will happen if it exhausts all topics and I have to record the same. Imagining myself in a few years.
During this situation, the anxiety increases, the limbs become blue with cold, I get stiff, I start to sweat, my heart beats and fast, I get into a panic and black hole, I have a feeling of not getting out of the situation, I begin to choke. Such situations have taken place every day for almost 2 years and are based on the same pattern of thoughts, my hands are still very cold.
Because of which I gave up my activities, these thoughts are like a voice of reason. It is as if someone on everything around me stuck cards with the inscription: do not explore it because you will exhaust / waste another stimulus in your life. As if I could not do anything because it would go to waste - because in the end you can not experience anything, you are as if behind the glass, isolated from the outside world.
It saddens me and I imagined that I was in jail for a long time and suddenly they say to release me:
-I refuse.
- someone surprised asks me why?
- because I could not celebrate and experience it, why should I be released and not feel the rare pleasure of it, others would cry with happiness. I would prefer to stay in prison and fantasize that something is still waiting for me in the future - going free and putting them off infinities. This is very odd but very difficult to describe.
Or as if I had 3 fragrances to smell:
-unpleasant
-enjoyable
-lovely <3
I would start with this unpleasant, that "in the future I will have something pleasant to smell", then I would sniff, but carefully the more pleasant, and the latter would be put off into the future and in effect would not sniff.
The same I have thoughts about human hair (about hairstyles - everyday, the hair is arranged differently, it is a spontaneous process and finally the combinations of their styles can become exhausted and repeat, why is the world so poor?)
In the same way (i'm student), when I rent a room / studio every year, each one has a different arrangement of furniture, I automatically feel a strong fear of what happens when I run out of furniture combinations in apartments, types of interiors.
Actual drug:
-clomipramine 50 ( is only promotivational and increase my tension to hell from this work) ( clomipramine work very good for me for first 3 week- anti bad thought, overthinking with side effect- calming bovels, constipation, dry eyes, dilated pupils, temporary ED+ body analgesia ( good for me because I hyperalgesia) and orthostatic hypotension which dissapeared together with benefits)
-carbamazepine 500 ( addiction)
- valerian root ( also addiction)
-buspirone 5mg
- l-carnitine tartrate( protection for serotonin from clomipramine)
- optionally acute yohimbine.
What buspirone work in me? Induced horribly insomnia, akathisia, with suicidal thought and ^ traditionally above like thought/perception. But in the morning I have strong window, bad thoughts began to include "mesolimbic" thought and fantasies about my future sex appeal, erotic fantasies which resulted in erection and a pleasant shiver all over my body and a sense of awesomeness. ( like from my childchood and acute carbamazepine before PAWS). Other buspirone positive effect is temporary anti-empathy effect in morning. This window is probably from alpha2 antagonist because is together with heavy tachycardia.
I have also simply picture illustrated my ,,emptyness" and world perception.
https://imgur.com/a/H9kEaq9
Can see scared eyes, a sense of lack of stability, agoraphobic emptyness and distortion consisting in the fact that while walking I have the impression that the globe is tiny, that I can get from one place to another in a very short time, which is why I can often walk long distances.
In addition, the constant feeling of unreality of the world and continuous sudden brain zaps like: what am I doing here? where am I?
I am asking for help because I can't stand it! :cry: :cry: :cry:
finities infinities

I write also about my bad thought. I'm after gym. I heard that during workout my state always worsened- worsened me mystery neurotransmitter release in my brain. JayR wrote that after gym release: glutamate, histamine, nitric oxide, opioid system, norepinephrine and serotonin.
I take buspirone just few days- I like this drug because is nice weak emotional blunting effect ( anti empathy like) and the rest is similar to yohimbine- norepinephrine elevation, stimulate like.
I dream to return to my former health. I want my brain to calm down and stop foreseeing.
Today my bad thoughts are stuck on scrambled eggs with mushrooms.
I heard two people talking:
-are you have scrambled eggs for breakfast?
- I don't like it, it's too bland.
- add variety to it, add e.g. mushrooms, various vegetables.
- ok
Well, during this conversation I had automatically visualizations immediately as this person begins to combine with scrambled eggs, eat scrambled eggs with mushrooms and eventually get bored with it, then with tomatoes and so on, until everything gets bored and exhausted. I felt sick right away.
In addition, I have problems crossing the road when the car stops, I am very distrustful and I'm afraid that, for example, behind the wheel sits a bandit who wants to drive me on purpose.
I have enough of this.
I found interesting info about carbamazepine on wikipedia- is SRA like MDMA, maybe my carbamazepine PAWS is like MDMA paws?
I really had no such thoughts in my mind before I took carbamazepine. I want to commit suicide!
I feel as if inside my body there was a sharp skewer that keeps me stiff in tension that even the slightest movement of the body can make a disaster happen.
As for my libido, it's zero at the moment, people stopped being me by sexual and attractive, my genitals are dead.
finities infinities

In last days increase my buspirone to 15mg. I became feel slighty sleepy- this is good symptom in me, but I feel that my norepinephrine is elevated- my mood is less sad and empathy, black white. my suicidal thought is more rare but I not see any effect in my anhedonia, dissociation and thought/cognitive pattern about which I wrote above.
I feel also buspirone worsen my cognitive function and sometimes spatial memory- this is also good for me! my spatial intelligence and memory was very too high!
I slighty improve my libido, especially I feel sexy masculine boy in night and sometimes i have wet dream and dopaminergic fantaisies.
But my bones is catastrophically, my ankylosing spondylitis very increased that I have big problem with movement. My bones is very prone to sprains and pains. Today, for example, I woke up again with very strong neck pain on the right side which radiates to the shoulder is so strong that it prevents movement of the head ( up and sideways) - these are pains associated with movement centers, I also have an intense pelvic pain on the left so I can't walk and move your left leg. Sometimes this problem also affects my wrists and elbows, my body often gets very warm in these places.
My actually take: clomipramine 50 mg, buspirone 15 mg, carbamazepine 500 mg, melanotan 2 injections.
finities infinities

Today is worsen. My actual libido never returend to state before betel nut. This betel nut caused PSSD like paws. Nicotinic antagonist- mecamylamine is not available in Poland :(
I'm sick of this anhedonia. I can't even eat normally, everything is tasteless, bland.
I miss the old days when my brain wasn't analyzing everything he saw. Now all the time I analyze everything I see, so I have a problem with making any decision, because I look for potential disasters in everyone.
I mentioned animals here. I can't look at dogs - when I hear that I want to buy or hug a dog, I feel sorry for him right away, because dogs live short. I immediately imagine that in a dozen or so years this dog will die and the person will experience mourning.
Yesterday, when take to my home after workout my mum fried pancakes.
I felt that something was wrong then, my condition and my thoughts intensified again. I hung my eyes on pancakes on a plate, and obtrusively analyzed that everyone has a slightly different arrangement of brown spots on them and what happens when these spots run out when there are no combinations of patterns for pancakes. How is it that pancakes are different?
I can't get rid of this constant thinking and analyzing that puts me in a state of hopelessness and a desire for suicide.
What neurotransmitter causes overthinking? Mind wandering? No control over your thoughts?
In last days my nausea, and flu like feeling increase again. I have to much neurotransmitter which produce flu like state or neurotransmitter which increase during flu. Like headache, nausea ( like motion sickness, I don't have motion sickens before my depression/carbamazepine PAWS) and frequent urination, diarrhea tendences and lot's of salivation.
I have traumatic nightmarre yesterday. I'm sick of this my excess REM sleep.
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

The main problem I have with helping you is the complexity of your condition + how elaborate you describe your symptoms. I often feel lost mid-way through reading.

I really want to help you. Can you tell me in few words how you want to feel like? this is an example:
- Higher libido
- Lower empathy
- Lower negativity
- Lower OCD
- Higher focus, memory, concentration

etcetera
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
finities infinities

I remember when I was a child, I went to the river and played banal games.
-Who throws the stone further, somehow it pleased us.
But what's interesting about it, in throwing a round form into a horizontal sheet of liquid substance. The only thing I would think in this state are the shapes of stones that I would analyze if there is infinity. We already know where my nick-finities-infinities comes from, just from these thoughts of analysis, is there a finite number of combinations? Because what if everything is boring and we need new stimuli, what if they end?
In the end new music possibilities may end and melodic lines will run out. The same is sexual activity- this is 2 humanoid which they do some specific motion configurations, How can such a thing be pleasant? Or like sound- sombination of few melodic lines and voices create ,,this sound"? It's like watching a music video without sound, you see but the content is missing, as if you were disconnected, and the same time empathy is too high.
I had a typical example yesterday.
I was cleaning my room. Autumn is very rich in spiders seasons. When I pulled out the vacuum cleaner, I saw a spider running on the floor, I took a jar and grabbed it in a jar so as not to pull it into the vacuum cleaner - it would never kill an insect. Well, I start vacuuming and I see a spider in a jar, and suddenly attack thoughts that cause I can not focus on vacuuming, I begin to feel how this spider is in this jar tight, how he suffers. I start shaking inside so I take this spider and let it into the garden. I start vacuuming but I do it as if unknowingly because I still have visions of a suffocating spider in a jar in my head- typical example empathy+mind wandering in the same time.
Yesterday I was in workout, when I went to the city for a moment I had to wonder how I got here. I often have conditions in which my brain suddenly asks me. - What am I doing here? Why did I come here?
my brain is also constant into fight ans flight mode- yesterday when I was go to workout in my city- city with whom I was associated as a child. I really felt terrible when passing through known areas and felt their strangeness, as if I was disconnected. All the time I was trying nervously to feel something, it absorbed me so much that I didn't know I was going, so thought-racing. Then I think to me - man, what are you doing, calm down!
My brain can never calm down, constantly thinking about something, circling, analyzing - negathivistic of course.
This state is constant from 25.october 2017 and starting suddenly 3 days after carbamazepine lowered from 800 to 300 mg. I remember giant REM sleep rebound.
I descript my month in which it happened.
October 2017:
1 to 5. october.
- I started studying, my state was good, no irregularities, as usual, I had constipation. I had a high libido and was a bit of a casanova type, I quickly found a girlfriend. (I take 800 mg carbamazepine+12.5 tianeptine) These days my infection returned - staph nasopharyngitis. I remember that I was in a big city, I already had this feeling of excitation/anticipation - I imagined parties, girls, lovely life.
5-15. october.
- doctor prescribed ciprofloxacin to my staph nasopharyngitis. The disease quickly passed after a few days. I was dating a girl these days, it was fun. I felt calm, relaxed and very good and hipersomnia ( from carbamazepine which ciprofloxacin increase carbamazepine serum in blood)
-I remember that I was disinhibited, I felt strong joy in music, I walked around the city, I had motivation to learn. I felt also often pleasant nostalgia which create my sense of value and uniqueness. I'm masturbated almost everyday.
15-21 october.
- I stoped ciprofloxacin. I started feeling worsen, more stressfull and more anxiety, inhibited. I felt a decrease in libido and slighty social anxiety. ( this carbamazepine level lowered to 800 mg after cipro discontinuation and produce subtle PAWS)
- At that time, my girlfriend and I had unsuccessful sex because I began to feel numbness.
22 october- I'm lowered carbamazepine from 800 mg to 300 mg
25.october strong PAWS. ( and suddenly developed my depression)
It started with a strong nightmare, convulsions and extremely strong anxiety. I felt that I was leaving my own body and starting to observe life from the inside, my thinking suddenly changed - thoughts of which I wrote above appeared and I had strong suicidal tendencies. I had to quit my studies and broke up with my girlfriend. I felt very terror, I could not eat anything, I vomited, I had severe diarrhea, I urinated constantly. My body was so stiff and pain-sensitive that you couldn't touch me. It was then that a powerful insomnia with suicidal thoughts developed.
This state persist to today.
I have a totally disturbed sense of time - things that happened a long time ago I think they happened yesterday. I am confused. Everything changed suddenly.
Now I will write the differences in the functioning of my body:
before this PAWS ( when i felt good)
- constipation.
-dryer eyes and less salivation.
-often urinary retention.
-higher appetite.
-no or very seldom REM sleep.
- less sweat.
-less sensitivity to pain.
- orthostatic hypotension.
- nasal congestion in lying down position.
- no motion sickness.
- tend to hypersomnia and feel- more sleepy, relaxed ( like pleasant sleepy type feeling)

after this carbamazepine PAWS ( actual)
- no constipation, more diarrhea and often defecation.
- no urinary retention. More frequent urination.
- more active bowels.
- more salivation and never dry eyes ( lot's of tears)
- strong motion sickness.
-tend to nausea and migraine like headache.
-no orthostatic hypotension.
-hyperalgesia.
- strong bone inflammatory problem.
-lack of appetite.
-REM overactivity.
- no nasal congestion in lying down position.
- less sleepy and tend to insomnia.
-tend to swollen face.
-akathisia/RLS ( the need to constantly move limbs.)

My thesis is that carbamazepine contain agonist or antagonist action on mystery receptor and upreguation or downregulation ( building strong tollerance like Baclofen) and produced my bad state/depression/Paws after discontinuation which emulating state during neuroleptic ( risperidone) 10 years ago.

Mesolimbo- I don't want to suggest anything to you. I'm trying to describe my condition, I hope it's clear. it is very hard to describe because I feel very strange all the time as if it was a dream all the time.