[Announcement] PSSD Laboratory Project & future consultations

Topics related to activism.
Meso

[Announcement] PSSD Laboratory Project & future consultations

Unread post by Meso »

Hello fellow sufferers,

With permission of site admins, I'm happy to announce positive news regarding endeavors for combating and curing PSSD and other post-drug syndromes.

A group of patients have contacted me regarding starting a small laboratory dedicated for PSSD research (animal studies). They expressed their desire for funding such a project under the condition of focusing my working hours on PSSD research solely (quitting my job at the pharmacy). I have agreed - and since they have provided a 3-months advance, I feel reassured financially for exclusively working on PSSD research.

As a certified pharmacist, I'm allowed by law to start my own research laboratory. I will conduct a feasibility study and provide my patrons with full transparency regarding funding and progress.

PSSD Laboratory Project
- It will be founded in my home country (Egypt). Funding will, therefore, be significantly cheaper.
- I will be working with 1 or 2 scientists, full-time, on PSSD research.
- My time will be divided between conducting animal experiment, reviewing scientific research, and consultations.
- It will take several months to finish the feasibility study and legal papers required. (I won't accept lab funding until those are carried out)
- Monthly payment is required to be on Liberapay. (Patreon is no longer an option.)

Since my main goal is providing some symptomatic relief for people on the short-term while waiting for devising a cure for each subtype of PSSD, I've decided not to let go of the consultation option.

For information about consultations, please visit this link:
https://www.theresearchzone.com/donate-consultation

I don't want to stop helping people for free, so when I have free time I will try helping people here on the forum. Thanks for reading.
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Brian cook

Re: [Announcement] PSSD Laboratory Project & future consultations

Unread post by Brian cook »

That's some great news Meso. Best of luck buddy.

I have a question a little bit off topic. For the people who had low T after PSSD, what is the best way to increase your testosterone? TRT?

Does that mean that all people who suffers from low T after PSSD have to be on testosterone for life to keep a good level of T? since exogenous testosterone shuts down your testosterone production.

There are a lot of people here on the forum who had noted a low Testosterone and then corrected their level of T, i am wondering if they have to stay on T for life?

Thanks a lot guys in advance and good luck for all of you
Meso

Unread post by Meso »

Brian cook wrote:That's some great news Meso. Best of luck buddy.

I have a question a little bit off topic. For the people who had low T after PSSD, what is the best way to increase your testosterone? TRT?

Does that mean that all people who suffers from low T after PSSD have to be on testosterone for life to keep a good level of T? since exogenous testosterone shuts down your testosterone production.

There are a lot of people here on the forum who had noted a low Testosterone and then corrected their level of T, i am wondering if they have to stay on T for life?

Thanks a lot guys in advance and good luck for all of you
It depends on your LH and FSH. We have to determine whether the hypogonadism is due to pituitary malfunction or testicular malfunction first and foremost. Strictly speaking, treatment depends on hormonal values.

TRT or herbal supplements will be needed. There's a way to potentially reverse/cure hypogonadism, but this involves a regimen that includes a research chemical (BPC-157, among other things). It's highly experimental, but it worked for a person turning him from hypogonadism into borderline hypergonadism. (careful of hair loss)
My blog "The Research Zone" is currently :roll: down.
You are welcome to join my Discord research server: Click Here
Gameclay

Unread post by Gameclay »

Exciting news and thanks for your dedication. On what animals will you be able to experiment on?
finities infinities

Unread post by finities infinities »

I trust you a lot. And I think to send you money, just I consult my parents so that you can help me.
Markc1113

Unread post by Markc1113 »

How do we send money for a consultation? I just want to be able to get an idea of what my problem is by symptoms I’m having.
Optimist

Unread post by Optimist »

wonderful news, best of luck :)
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

Best of luck for you guys, win this rxisk prize
Lusitanic

Unread post by Lusitanic »

Is this a forum or a business?
Can't believe this is being allowed...
Snake

Unread post by Snake »

Lusitanic wrote:Is this a forum or a business?
Can't believe this is being allowed...
Can't believe such stupid posts are being allowed.
Finding a cure is only a matter of time! Never quit!